internet speed test | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

internet speed test

Testing from school...
1055828144.png

I'll test home later.

neighbors aren't getting near what they're paying for i'm sure
Oh, LOL! :D

[MENTION=681]Milon[/MENTION] hey a fellow upstate nyer? cool man, wonder why it didn't test me off the rochester server im in oswego. and yeah i help my neighbors get the most from their money by using their wifi when theyre gone or sleeping, and by the looks of it they need me. but it all balances out bc i use these resources for good ya know. http://www.freerice.com/

[MENTION=2263]bagelriffic[/MENTION], wow, an easy and free way to help the world's hunger problems from my computer?! You, sir, are doing a good thing! :D

haha thanks for the props, its pretty addicting and a cool concept id agree, but i've gotta admit the vocab test is pretty easy and a good ego boost for me too ya know. so maybe i should see it as an unselfish website with selfish incentives lol.

I thought mine would be faster..

[MENTION=630]Blind Bandit[/MENTION] I have fios, though I think I could pay for a more expensive plan with higher Mb/s.

Last edited:
Testing from school- I have no home access.

The reason it's this low is that they had underestimated the amount of bandwidth each person needed, so we were getting 503 errors, so they capped each person's speed to 1.5 mb/s or less, until next semester when they will have more bandwidth.

From my laptop which is connected to my internet through a router,,surprisingly faster o_O

1179761000.jpg

Jealous of people with fast internet. :(

At my mom's house:

Last edited:

Sorrow. Used to be a lot faster but NOOO. Someone had to go change to the slowest internet ever.

my moms internet is the fastest mofo herree!

Think it's a lot higher when I'm plugged into the wall and not siting on the very edge of a wireless connection.

LOL
1193127969.png