Intense Relationships | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Intense Relationships

ah ha!
I knew it!
Well, you know.. change ya mind! The buddhists say, "Life is pain." But the trick to succeeding in happiness is no know life is pain and decide you don't give a damn.. you're going to enjoy yourself anyway. I am working on that myself.

Hmm. I think that requires a level of detachment my brain can't really achieve, but I've often had that ideal myself. If only I could stop caring enough for the pain to be less, things would be a lot better.

I hate my amygdalae. Apparently they're bigger than my boobs, that's for sure. I wonder if I can get a reduction.

"Doctor, I need my amygdalae stapled. Yes, both of them. Could you perhaps relocate the tissue to my breasts?"

Then, bam, more relationships and none of them will be intense and painful. :D

Hmm. I think that requires a level of detachment my brain can't really achieve, but I've often had that ideal myself. If only I could stop caring enough for the pain to be less, things would be a lot better.

I hate my amygdalae. Apparently they're bigger than my boobs, that's for sure. I wonder if I can get a reduction.

"Doctor, I need my amygdalae stapled. Yes, both of them. Could you perhaps relocate the tissue to my breasts?"

Then, bam, more relationships and none of them will be intense and painful. :D

What is an amygdalae? And why do you think plastic surgery would help you? I saw those pictures and you were gorgeous in them. It is kinda sad you think your attractiveness should be based on your looks. You seem like fun, energetic, and random. These are good things. Keep those guys on their toes. If they can't handle you then they just aren't man enough. Don't let guys think you aren't good enough, because you are looking for the guy good enough for you.

Amygdalae control a lot of the emotional responses in the brain.

As for everything else, if only I could get myself to understand that, I'd be in good shape. :( I wouldn't want plastic surgery, though.

Liking yourself is really hard. If you take a few minutes just to think of who you are, what you are and like that even for a few seconds you are gaining ground. I have spent years thinking of my self as lower then the lowliest disgusting creature on earth. I had a hard time rebuilding, but I had to. Maybe it may help if you had a cause. for some reason it is hard doing things just for yourself, but you get better results.