INFJs Vs. ENTPs | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

INFJs Vs. ENTPs

hee, I think we might get a definitive answer about who will win in a fight if this thread keeps up this way. My money is on TDHT. Chicks B4 Dicks, I always say. Actually I don't say that as I don't have many girl friends , but I always wanted to say it!

Everytime I've been angry enough to fight, a large group of people are usually pretty pissed too... I don't tell them too, but they usually just get up in arms and are willing to fight for me.

If I recall correctly the reason was I was a nice enough guy that if you managed to piss me off you probably did something bad enough to warrant an assbeating by a large group of the student body. That being said, fights were the least of my worries during my tenure in School.

You know... this was suppose to be a thread about comparing the types agenst each other... not to argue about fist fights...

This thread should be a catch-all for disscusions about the diffrences in the two types, and between the diffrences, which works better in what situation.

What you fail to realize here is that by talking like you ENTP's have, proclaiming to the four winds how strong you are and how badly you'd break our kneecaps if we were front to front, you're already comparing your type to the INFJ's.

I'm pretty sure that many of the INFJ's can do just about the same damage as you or Shai have boasted about. I've been in street fights all my life and I could probably jab your eyes out before you noticed. However, I've yet not bragged nor explained this in explicit detail so everyone can know how macho I am.

The ENTP's, however, have shown this aggravating insistence on how they could or have broken someone's spine before. Yes, that's who you are I'm sure. And I'm sure that's how many of us are as well, but you lot seem to be getting offended by the smallest comparation we might make between your bravado and ours.

So, basically, there's my difference. ENTP's just need to show and slap us with 'who they are', without realizing that we could already tell and that, by flaunting it so much we're probably thinking quite less of them.

INFJ's, on the other hand, keep it on the low, do not brag and simply shrug in a quiet "whatever, bring it on when you're ready" thought.

I'll keep my side of the fight, thanks.

Edit:
Bored Now - That's a sentiment I don't share. I was raised to believe in equality. I've gotten in trouble quite a bit for punching a girl in the face when they deserved it (for the same reasons I'd punch a guy) without even thinking of their gender.

See, it keeps coming to brawns rather than brains. My money is on TDHT as well - pretty sure she wouldn't have to move a finger to get her point across.

Last edited:
Found it hard to study, and your conflicting hormones combined with not understanding the female population?

http://forum.infjs.com/showpost.php?p=102190&postcount=63

Bored Now - That's a sentiment I don't share. I was raised to believe in equality. I've gotten in trouble quite a bit for punching a girl in the face when they deserved it (for the same reasons I'd punch a guy) without even thinking of their gender.

Honestly, you could go right ahead and punch me, Shai. You might cut your fist on the screen, though.

And I don't see how that post outlines anything different than what was already said on here before.

Reactions: Onyrica
Found it hard to study, and your conflicting hormones combined with not understanding the female population?

In fact now that I look back, their were more unbalanced fights the straight one on one fights. If you had friends, and you were going to fight someone, those friends would jump in for you. The only possible way (that I have actually witnessed) that you could have a fair fight was if you had two people that have the same friends.

And I did not find it hard to study thank you very much.

Ok so we got: Onyrica-Blind Bandit-Bored Now-TheDaringHatTrick vs Ortorin-Shai Gar...

Wait a sec. Something is missing.

WHERE THE FUCK IS WOLFIE?

OOKAMI, GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW AND JOIN THE FIGHT.

I'll just go over here and be a hippie.

PEACE.

What you fail to realize here is that by talking like you ENTP's have, proclaiming to the four winds how strong you are and how badly you'd break our kneecaps if we were front to front, you're already comparing your type to the INFJ's.
What you fail to realise is that I was mentioning my general attitude towards fighting, and not towards INFJs. I doubt I'd ever find myself in a position to fight an INFJ, I just don't bother pacifists. They leave people alone, so I've no need to defend myself against them.

I'm pretty sure that many of the INFJ's can do just about the same damage as you or Shai have boasted about.
Quite possibly. There are several INFJs who I'd not want to face in a dojo fight without knowing that my medical insurance was paid up. That's because I know they'd be able to stomp me. In sheer strength there are a lot of guys here who could completely outdo me. What I'm stating is that my personality completely ignores all social rules and goes straight for a kill where most others are going through the insult stage.

It takes something phenomenal to drive an INFJ into violence. At the stage where an INFJ would generally want to fight, and ENTP would have buried the corpse somewhere hidden that he'd not be caught.

I've yet not bragged nor explained this in explicit detail so everyone can know how macho I am.
This isn't about being macho. Which is something you INFJ girls are not understanding. I simply don't care about being macho. I want a pet bunny rabbit named nommy or omnomnoms. I ride a goddamned scooter with an orange jacket. I sleep with a teddy bear when I don't leave him guarding the urn of my pet cat of 17 years. Other times I snuggle up with my sisters dog. I read DnD gaming source books. I watch cartoons and engage in discussion of childrens shows. I am not a fucking guido douchebag who thinks with his steroid laden biceps.

So, basically, there's my difference. ENTP's just need to show and slap us with 'who they are',
That's precisely the personality we are. We're unabashed in your face people who hardly even realise the difference most of the time with extreme introverts between our loud and crass, and your withdrawn polite veneer.

without realizing that we could already tell and that, by flaunting it so much we're probably thinking quite less of them.
I really don't care. You started thinking less of me when I told you that I was going to block you because you refused to listen to my arguments in full, and was attempting to bring emotional manipulation into play when I had only typed one sentence of my extremely convoluted belief system, where I was actually attempting to expound who I was to you. That's not generally something I do for people. You then blocked me before I had a chance to block you.

See, it keeps coming to brawns rather than brains. My money is on TDHT as well - pretty sure she wouldn't have to move a finger to get her point across.
Just because a person has brawn, doesn't mean they don't have a brain. Silently Honest is well built, he works out a few days a week, and his photos show a well developed body. Does that mean he's unintelligent?

Also, you really think that an NT Rational doesn't value their mind above their body?

Bah, I'm not fighting. I abhor violence, actually. I'm just instigating because I'm BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED. HaHAHAHA.

I'm with Bored Now :D

Oh for crying out loud, I'm not interested in starting a flame war or stirring animosity over this sort of petty crap. If that's where this is tunneling towards, I'm out. I rather discuss something that won't escalate to name calling or abrasive language or other overemotional crap thats only going to get everyone's panties in a bind.

I'm out too.

Honestly, you could go right ahead and punch me, Shai. You might cut your fist on the screen, though.
There you go, being silly again. Tell you what, fly to australia, then catch a connecting flight to darwin, drive to 16, darwent street malak, knock on my door and go to punch me. That's about the time I'd attack you. Not before.

Ok so we got: Onyrica-Blind Bandit-Bored Now-TheDaringHatTrick vs Ortorin-Shai Gar...

What makes you think Ortorin and I would fight on the same side? I only ever fight to defend myself or if someone is continuously invading my personal space. Something most INFJs would never do.

^and that's why Shai Gar is awesome.

Group hugs now?

Bah, I'm not fighting. I abhor violence, actually. I'm just instigating because I'm BOOOOOOOOOOOOOORED. HaHAHAHA.
Well, sorry, but you're not getting your money back.
I want a pet bunny rabbit named nommy or omnomnoms. I ride a goddamned scooter with an orange jacket. I sleep with a teddy bear when I don't leave him guarding the urn of my pet cat of 17 years. Other times I snuggle up with my sisters dog. I read DnD gaming source books.
:mcute: Shai, you so sweet and vulnerable... You need a strong woman to protect you.

What makes you think Ortorin and I would fight on the same side? I only ever fight to defend myself or if someone is continuously invading my personal space. Something most INFJs would never do.
So you're leaving the kid on his own? Shame on you man. Shame on you.:m049:

There you go, being silly again. Tell you what, fly to australia, then catch a connecting flight to darwin, drive to 16, darwent street malak, knock on my door and go to punch me. That's about the time I'd attack you. Not before.

No, honey. I think you're being silly here. After all, you suggested you wanted to punch me. I think you should put in the effort.

But really, lets finish this, hmm? There's really no need for you to lose your temper to the point you want to knock me out just because I didn't agree with a few of your points on a forum.

Here, have a cookie. Let's play nice. :)

Holy crap I can't keep up. The one before.

I'm done here haha

...yesh.

I'm with Shai on this one... I don't fight because I want to (besides training) I fight to defend myself or others, that's it.

(When it comes to defending others, if it is defending a woman being abused by a man, he better strike a deal with the devil because there won't be enough of him left for god to forgive...)