INFJs Vs. ENTPs | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

INFJs Vs. ENTPs

You ENTPs let me beat up on you too often.

I like it.

As long as you let us do you afterwards?

So, it seems INFJs love to be doted over, and love to be shown that they are really liked in some form that they can detect with confidence, and would they then be able to give that service to another INFJ in a way to hope to get it back?

I think its possible if they're both well developed. Otherwise, it might be easier with another type.

Oh yes, beat my arse with a silver diamond tipped cane. Beat it like Michael Jacksons heart doesn't.

You cheating on me motherfucker?

Be a sport and share SH. You can't hog him all to yourself all the time!

Be a sport and share SH. You can't hog him all to yourself all the time!

ROFL

I don't even know how to respond to that.

As for the vs I really don't care.

I don't need to prove my INFJ worth to anyone. :m125:

Which would win in a fist fight? IF the INFJ doesn't win right off the bat, the ENTP would definitely win.
I'd have to agree, based on personal experience. It's possible to be so blind sided by a raging INFJ that you get decked within the first couple of seconds, but after that the INFJ is basically toast.

Why? Fighting is fun. You don't need to draw from inside so you never need burn out. Every breath of air is a push and a smile on your face is a reason to continue.

In a one on one hand to hand fight?

INFJ's ofc, we could sense your move before you even excecuted it.

D: I don't think so. Ne would tell us your moves before you even think about them, and Ti would allow us to find the best way to defeat you.

You also have to remember that ENTPs have 'Chaos Mode' which means we basically go unpredictable. We cut off all Ti and only use Ne. It makes it a lot harder to track our movements if we have no pattern.

Use the Se argument.

D: I don't think so. Ne would tell us your moves before you even think about them, and Ti would allow us to find the best way to defeat you.

You also have to remember that ENTPs have 'Chaos Mode' which means we basically go unpredictable. We cut off all Ti and only use Ne. It makes it a lot harder to track our movements if we have no pattern.

Use the Se argument.

Ti, Ne, lol wut? I'm confused

Cognitive functions :D

And in a fight situation, you probably wouldn't be using your primary function, Ookami -- you don't in most high stress situations. You guys would probably end up using Si, and we'd probably use Se

Cognitive functions :D

And in a fight situation, you probably wouldn't be using your primary function, Ookami -- you don't in most high stress situations. You guys would probably end up using Si, and we'd probably use Se

I'm not formally familiar with the cognitive functions. Which is responsible for keeping a cool head in an altercation?

Why? Fighting is fun. You don't need to draw from inside so you never need burn out. Every breath of air is a push and a smile on your face is a reason to continue.

See, that's why you're an extravert. INFJ's are introverts. We tend to burn out.

A fight victor depends more on the person then the type. In fact it's almost completely untype related.

A fight victor depends more on the person then the type. In fact it's almost completely untype related.

For sure.

I just see the archtype INFJ and ENTP and I think to myself; an INFJ would have one solid plan and if it somehow failed the archtype ENTP would go all mental and strategic thus more likely winning.

Who needs a plan? You mix speed with a knowledge of anatomy, with ruthlessness and amorality and motivation.