[INFJ] - INFJ’s are cheaters? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

[INFJ] INFJ’s are cheaters?

If I got cheated on I wouldn't be too angry but I would still hire a hitman/assassin to whack them out of principle.

Fighting over “Love” is only romantic in songs and in movies like theKarate Kid. In real life, you get labeled a person with “issues” and society shuns you. I fought for someone once and paid dearly for it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pin
Fighting over “Love” is only romantic in songs and in movies like theKarate Kid. In real life, you get labeled a person with “issues” and society shuns you. I fought for someone once and paid dearly for it.
Oh no, I wouldn't fight. I would hire an assassin so I wouldn't have to pay for a divorce.

I would never enter a physical altercation on any other basis than self-defense.

Hello everyone sometime ago a guy told me these words “INFJ’s say they can never cheat and will never but in actuality they do cheat.”
I was surprised hearing this because as a INFJ I would say I WOUND NEVER EVER CHEAT on someone but that means I play part of his words lmaoo.

so I asked him why he thought this and he basically said because of are intuition we see far ahead in a relationship sometimes as INFJ’s many think and predict things that are false an example can be that a lot of INFJ’s accuses or think their partner is cheating so they go ahead and cheat as well. When in the end their partner never cheated to begin with.

personally I have been in this position before with friendships where I think someone is being dishonest but I never take revenge instead block them from my life and pretend they are dead to me. You know the typical iconic ghosting of a INFJ.

so what are you’re thoughts about this do you agree with the guy why or why not. Keep in mind this guy he knows a lot about typology sociology and MBTI.

also why do you think a INFJ will cheat like ever? What will cause a INFJ to do that?

I think sometimes people think it's cheating when all that is happening is that they aren't receiving the same type of love. Therefore it must be they are giving it to someone else and cheating. I've been accused of that but all the while they never saw how their actions might lead to creating some sort of distance. Sometimes emotions in a relationship can cloud judgement, and time to evaluate whether there is a point anymore seems healthier than agony. Especially if you've given it a long time to exhaust every option, and it still isn't working.