• Africa

Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Middle East

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • Asian

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • South American

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Pacific Islander (Hawaii, Fiji, New Zealand, Australia, etc...)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I agree with you ppl, anyway, did you ever see this? Sorry for going a bit OT.

mbtiinusa.png

The guy who made it is a freakin genius :D

These categories seem a little ...off...

First, you have something as specific as German/Austrian/whatever, then you have Africa, which is composed of many, many countries, just like the Middle East - and Asia is huge! Are you including Russia in Asia, since more of it is in Asia than Europe? "Asian" is a very US-made category. It's far too broad, including far too much variation, to mean much of anything, just like any of these categories. I would find it extremely hard to believe there's any correlation between something as widely varied as "Asian" and MBTI type, or any of these categories.

These categories seem a little ...off...

First, you have something as specific as German/Austrian/whatever, then you have Africa, which is composed of many, many countries, just like the Middle East - and Asia is huge! Are you including Russia in Asia, since more of it is in Asia than Europe? "Asian" is a very US-made category. It's far too broad, including far too much variation, to mean much of anything, just like any of these categories. I would find it extremely hard to believe there's any correlation between something as widely varied as "Asian" and MBTI type, or any of these categories.

Not to mention those are just lines drawn in the sand, the people inside those lines move freely between them for the most part. What is an ethnic german? How are they any differnt really than an ethnic iranian? they are essentially the same people. What more interesting are racial markers in DNA if you have it done, you would end any sense of racism in your mind, because I am sure we all have ancestors from all around the world, and not just from the place our great grandparents hailed from. Especially when you consider how much humans migrate.

Lessee..... Cherokee, Chickasaw, Creek, Scotch, Irish, and German are the definite ancestral bloodlines I have. My great grandfather on my father's side reportedly was a Sioux/Seminole mix who knocked up my great grandmother and was never heard from again...so no telling really other than the alleged bloodline he had. I guess I'd click Mutt if it was an option.

Yes, that would count, thanks Billy.

Hitler is a good example of an INFJ gone bad! : - )

I dont mean to go into history too much here, but that would be assuming that Hitler wasnt just a puppet for someone who needed all that to happen. He just didnt make sense to me praising aryans while he himself didnt even resemble one to me :/ Going by that logic he shouldve killed himself first? But thats just my speculations, anyhow :)

Reactions: Silverwing
I dont mean to go into history too much here, but that would be assuming that Hitler wasnt just a puppet for someone who needed all that to happen. He just didnt make sense to me praising aryans while he himself didnt even resemble one to me :/ Going by that logic he shouldve killed himself first? But thats just my speculations, anyhow :)

Hitler was insane...was he an INFJ? Who knows, he might have been. People say Jesus was an INFJ too but there is no way of ever knowing - he, too, might have been (as well as Ghandi).

I think all of us, regardless of our MBTI, have the potential for great good or great bad - it is our own personal choice how we use the gifts and talents we have been given; do we go towards the good or gravitate towards the bad as Hitler choose? The choice is always ours, I think.

As far as Hitler goes, I heard he was into the occult but cannot verify the veracity of that

I love your quote, btw!

"Rest in me and I'll comfort you,
I have lived and I died for you,
Abide in me and I vow to you,
I will never forsake you."

Did you write that?

People say Jesus was an INFJ too but there is no way of ever knowing - he, too, might have been (as well as Ghandi).

Lol, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssss! I did not know that! So do I get to say that when we are supposed to be more "Christ-like" I get to smugly know (and maybe even point out) that means the same thing as "CindyLou-like"?! Love it! :D

of course until they inevitably "backslide" into other MBTI types ;) ;) ;)

Hitler was insane...was he an INFJ? Who knows, he might have been. People say Jesus was an INFJ too but there is no way of ever knowing - he, too, might have been (as well as Ghandi).

I think all of us, regardless of our MBTI, have the potential for great good or great bad - it is our own personal choice how we use the gifts and talents we have been given; do we go towards the good or gravitate towards the bad as Hitler choose? The choice is always ours, I think.

As far as Hitler goes, I heard he was into the occult but cannot verify the veracity of that

I still stick with my "puppet" version :) I used to hang out with one hardcore historian and he thought the same. He even told me why and to whom was the holocaust needed. Then again, Stalin killed over 7 mln ukranians in one single winter by exporting all the food from the area and left the people to starve to death - but for some reason this doesnt get anywhere near as many headlines as 6 mln jews killed in x amount of years... I cant stand it when one "type" of human lives are somehow "less valuable" in some peoples eyes... Rant over :) No more history or I wont sleep tonight - already gone midnight hehe :)

did he show you any primary sources? Does hardcore historian mean professional historian?

I love your quote, btw!

"Rest in me and I'll comfort you,
I have lived and I died for you,
Abide in me and I vow to you,
I will never forsake you."

Did you write that?

nope, its a verse from my favorite song of all time, Evanescence - Lies

I still stick with my "puppet" version :) I used to hang out with one hardcore historian and he thought the same. He even told me why and to whom was the holocaust needed. Then again, Stalin killed over 7 mln ukranians in one single winter by exporting all the food from the area and left the people to starve to death - but for some reason this doesnt get anywhere near as many headlines as 6 mln jews killed in x amount of years... I cant stand it when one "type" of human lives are somehow "less valuable" in some peoples eyes... Rant over :) No more history or I wont sleep tonight - already gone midnight hehe :)

Goodnight, get some restful sleep. We will not solve the world problems here...just people enjoying others peoples thoughts and ideas. Good night!

did he show you any primary sources? Does hardcore historian mean professional historian?

Yes, professional and passionate historian. Gone into local politics :) Tbh - that was just our chats - I often was too bored to do the reading for my history lessons (our school books were horrible :) ) so I used to quiz him a lot before tests :D

Lol, YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSssss! I did not know that! So do I get to say that when we are supposed to be more "Christ-like" I get to smugly know (and maybe even point out) that means the same thing as "CindyLou-like"?! Love it! :D

of course until they inevitably "backslide" into other MBTI types ;) ;) ;)

LOL....YES, to be Jesus like is to be like CindyLou! Be careful, soon there will be "The First Church of CindyLou"! ;-)

Yes, professional and passionate historian. Gone into local politics :) Tbh - that was just our chats - I often was too bored to do the reading for my history lessons (our school books were horrible :) ) so I used to quiz him a lot before tests :D
History is written by the winners. The germans lost.

UMM mainly spanish ancestry, basque to be exact, but i have Asian ancestry in my fathers bloodline. I never met the bastard though