INFJs and Gender Stat on Forum Profile | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJs and Gender Stat on Forum Profile

I think all INFJs do just have a similar way of typing that is irrespective of gender, so it's difficult to tell the difference between INFJ males and females online (I've been mistaken for a guy several times).

Am I the only one who thought Slant was a girl? o_O"

Oh for fuck's sake, Sithious, for someone who loves to crack oddities, you sure can't take a joke.

Last edited:
Yeah very few people thought I was a girl, but I thought my thread about my 32- ft long Penis would clear up any doubt.

Apparently not.

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Oh for fuck's sake, Sithious, for someone who loves to crack oddities, you sure can't take a joke.

Hahaha, ok. Didn't appear as joke to me as you come off as a person who's a little rough around the edges, that's a good thing btw.

Besides, when I'm in discussion mode I'm a different beast and it can be hard to spot jokes like that across the internet.

Hmm, that's all the excuses I could think of, oh well :p

We're all feminine bastards

damn the jig is up.

:m035:

I want to be with you slant. Even though I know you hate being hit on and having to repeat that your not interested. :m172:
I find the INFJ males don't peacock like some other male types.

Most of the time I see no point really.

I don't need to be the alpha male like many do. I will stand up and put someone in there place if need be. But I don't seek that kind of role out.

Yeah very few people thought I was a girl, but I thought my thread about my 32- ft long Penis would clear up any doubt.

Apparently not.

Don't feel to bad slant I've been taken for a woemn before. Thats akward as hell.

And I didn't think you where a man. I Just thought you where a lesbain. Or bisexual. I should have know better.lol
We don't need to :m114:
Of course not. We are so bad ass there is no need to throw it around. Becasue there is nothing to prove.lol

Last edited:

Apparently not.

I saw your video as soon as I joined this forum, so I didn't think you were a guy.

Also, peacocking is a physiological by-product of the adrenal response when faced with an egotistical confrontation. Most men will do it, if they are out to save their ego. I'll take a wild stab in the dark and generally assume that it's a rarity for INFJ males.

....you come off as a person who's a little rough around the edges, that's a good thing btw

Heehee. Maybe it's because I abstain from monkey use? If I use monkeys, will I be more feminine and friendly and soft around the edges?

That's the problem with text. You can't infer someone's tone or personality or gender from the way they write. There's only assumptions and stereotypes you can go on. But if someone types rather eloquently, you're shit out of luck.... or, for some reason, most people assume you're male or mean. *raises brow*

Heehee. Maybe it's because I abstain from monkey use? If I use monkeys, will I be more feminine and friendly and soft around the edges?

All the monkeys in the world couldn't make you appear soft :p

No, its because you have a hat.
journal.png

journal_2.png

journal_3.png

journal_4.png

journal_5.png

journal_6.png

Reactions: alcyone
All the monkeys in the world couldn't make you appear soft :p

I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or beat you to a pulp.

Nah, I think you've just got the wrong impression. :)

I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or beat you to a pulp.

Nah, I think you've just got the wrong impression. :)

Being rough around the edges doesn't mean you're not soft

thats the point, everyone was mistaking Slant for a guy, so laurie was commenting how she seems to be the only one who got it right the first time.

If there was the option, I wouldn't use it. I don't like feeling like I'm being judged or categorized by my sex. That's also why I don't have my age or anything else of that sort up there.