INFJs and fits of rage | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

INFJs and fits of rage

This'll be fun. Yeah, so...like, this one time I was in a packed vehicle and the person who had been terrorizing me for years was driving (unfortunately). He did something really stupid (called me a name). I usually would have just let that roll off my back, but instead I grabbed his hair and bashed his head against the steering wheel multiple times. I wasn't scared because I believe in an afterlife, and I was ready to take everyone with me. I was shaking for the rest of the day, but I wasn't angry at him anymore.

this is awesome..

My God, yeah. It doesn't happen often because I usually just hold it in, which is dangerous as it just explodes once I can't keep it all in anymore. I've broken stuff before.

:m106:

My God, yeah. It doesn't happen often because I usually just hold it in, which is dangerous as it just explodes once I can't keep it all in anymore. I've broken stuff before.

:m106:

lol. you too???

Do you feel bad afterwards? I do momentarily, then I kind of celebrate that I've actually broken something... :bolt:

Anger is not a stranger to me by any stretch of the word.
But I rarely give in to the seething storm.

When I do, it's usually birthed from frustration at the situation in general and not directed at a person.

I don't get angry often...I have to be really pushed, and pushed, and pushed. At that point yes, I get really mad. Thing is, when pushed I will make my feelings known, but because I am stating them I guess I don't get taken seriously. People do not listen.

lol. you too???

Do you feel bad afterwards? I do momentarily, then I kind of celebrate that I've actually broken something... :bolt:

Haha, there's always this feeling of intense relief, then once I calm down I start to go, "What the f**k did I just do?" The worst that has happened was me completely ravaging my bedroom. Like, I locked the door, tore off my bedsheets/flung stuff across the room/broke my lamps. It felt so good.

Do ISFJs do this does anyone know?