INFJ vs INTJ - Intelligence | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

INFJ vs INTJ - Intelligence

I have a great deal of respect for those INTJs who I know personally. They're generally very intelligent people who (though I don't always agree with) are quite capable of doing amazing things. They feel kind of like extended family member to me since I can often see where they are coming from and why on most issues. The difference therein of course being in our preferences and secondary/tertiary functions.

I feel like the question is not "which of the two is more intelligent" so much as how will each person try and apply their preferred preference to the world and themselves?

*shrug*

Maybe I'm just full of it. :grin:
You're not full of it. I wish I was as trusting and confident as you in this regard. I'm diligently trying to see past many who have made me cautious and am hopeful that there is in fact true greatness in the masterminds of this world. The potential is high and so are the stakes for everyone. Godspeed!

You're not full of it. I wish I was as trusting and confident as you in this regard.
I tend to fake to until I make my friend. :)

I'm diligently trying to see past many who have made me cautious and am hopeful that there is in fact true greatness in the masterminds of this world. The potential is high and so are the stakes for everyone. Godspeed!
I wish you well with that task. It certainly can be a difficult one. *nod nod*

Same to you.

Reactions: t56hg2bv