INFJ Males | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Males

You've pretty well summed up my postion here RL. I could really care less if people think I'm gay. What insults me is the ignorance displayed in coming to this conclusion. I really hate lazy, prejudice minds!

I will not begrudge someone a good faith conclusion providing that they correct their interpretations of me promptly. Doing so makes you no better then them.

Im just sensitive and appearance caring with lots of friends who are girls.
So you could just say I'm a lesbian in guy form, lol.

Dictionary
INFJ Male: Male w/ an INFJ personality type.
Synonyms: Metrosexual, Weird, WTF is wrong with that guy?

Come to think of it, I completely lied earlier in this thread. There was a girl I was interested in in high school. We went out a few times but apparently she just thought we were hanging out. When I tried to make a move, she said she was taken completely by surprise because she'd always thought I was gay. I guess when I show my interest, it appears as if I'm gay.

Didn't really bother me though. I had a good laugh about it, and then wrote a song about it. I know she meant absolutely nothing mean by it, and I definitely don't blame her for thinking it. It's only natural that people would make assumptions about another's sexual orientation/interests. I think she was more embarrassed by the situation than I was. We stayed friends, but I definitely gave up on that avenue when it came to relationships.

Reactions: NeverAmI
Real masculinity has nothing to do with how you look or what kind of activities do you pursue. But it has everything to do with how you feel inside about it. Very hard to describe and can only be observed when in contact with the opposite gender.

It's in those little moments when you allow the woman to take comfort in you, when you provide support for her and take pride in that. It's the attitude of leadership and confidence. I believe that a large part of it is hardwired because one does not think about it unless it gets repressed in some way.

Very good. It's a step forward from being "Mr Nice Guy" but you still need a lot more than simple arrogance to attract a girl worthy of your attention.

Creativity flows from emotion and the only advantage that women and gay men can have is that they are more in tune with their emotions. Most straight guys are afraid to embrace it or consider it to be a woman's prerogative - that's just plain wrong! I consider myself quite emotional when compared to social standards and that does not hurt my masculinity at all - on contrary I have noticed that it helps to attract and satisfy women.

There are about 300 registered INFJ males on this forum and according to general statistics 10 of them should be gay. Considering our special circumstances this number could be up to 30. But I would be really surprised if there were more.

"Mr. Nice Guy" from my experiences and readings actually get a lot of girls, more so than arrogant individuals. These individuals tend to do well in jobs because they understand social ranking and do things just for the sake of doing things and helping out the company; not because it's what is listed in their job description. (or getting promoted, I suppose) Some people tend to confuse themselves with being a "Mr. Nice Guy" when they are really a "Mr Pushover"

I will not begrudge someone a good faith conclusion providing that they correct their interpretations of me promptly. Doing so makes you no better then them.

+1

This deserves emphasis. Never begrudge someone for being wrong on first impressions, or any impression at all for that matter. Begrudge them for their unwillingness to correct themselves when they are shown to be wrong. Ignorance isn't being wrong, it's refusing to admit you are wrong when you know you are.

"Mr. Nice Guy" from my experiences and readings actually get a lot of girls, more so than arrogant individuals. These individuals tend to do well in jobs because they understand social ranking and do things just for the sake of doing things and helping out the company; not because it's what is listed in their job description. (or getting promoted, I suppose) Some people tend to confuse themselves with being a "Mr. Nice Guy" when they are really a "Mr Pushover"

The older I get, the more women I meet that actually appreciate my F side. When it comes to single women with children, I'm somewhat of a magnet it seems.

I was referring to a type of guy who constantly gets friend-zoned because of his niceness ("Mr Pushover" seems right).

Come to think of it, I completely lied earlier in this thread. There was a girl I was interested in in high school. We went out a few times but apparently she just thought we were hanging out. When I tried to make a move, she said she was taken completely by surprise because she'd always thought I was gay. I guess when I show my interest, it appears as if I'm gay.

I've been in lots of fucked-up situations but at least I haven't been in this one :D How stupid a girl has to be to seriously assume that??? It's like... ummm... looking at a gun and proclaiming "it's a candy bar".

Last edited:
I was referring to a type of guy who constantly gets friend-zoned because of his niceness ("Mr Pushover" seems right).

I've been in lots of fucked-up situations but at least I haven't been in this one :D How stupid a girl has to be to seriously assume that??? It's like... ummm... looking at a gun and proclaiming "it's a candy bar".

sounds just like me haha. both. except getting called gay part. fuked up situations? enough. haha I hate getting friend-zoned. its annoying but better than nothing I suppose. as for looking gay, I dont know but no one has ever called me that before.

Many people also think me an E and also dont really pick on me as my size is quite big around here. thank you swimming since young and gymmin at 15 :m031:

few people actually think I'm an INFJ for that matter lol. but those that really know me agree.

Last edited:
In my world I'm the one who does most of the friend-zoning. :)

Yeah, I basically friend-zoned someone the other night, and now I'm not sure if it was such a good idea. I'm pretty sure I could reverse this decision but I'd like to see what's going on with this other girl I started talking to.

I need to get out of the habit of thinking with my dick.

Yeah, I basically friend-zoned someone the other night, and now I'm not sure if it was such a good idea. I'm pretty sure I could reverse this decision but I'd like to see what's going on with this other girl I started talking to.

I need to get out of the habit of thinking with my dick.

There are other parts you can think with? Woah!

There are other parts you can think with? Woah!

Yeah, but I wasn't getting any so I figured I needed to switch my game up. It's better than acting like a pansy and hoping girls will be attracted to my "sweet, sensitive" side.

Ok, now our similarities are just getting to be absurd. Seriously, this is getting creepy weird.

Reactions: bamf
Ok, now our similarities are just getting to be absurd. Seriously, this is getting creepy weird.

I knew you were secretly the same person! Gotcha!

Haha maybe you are a confused INFJ once again lol either that or MF might be a secret ISFP or ISFP and INFJ's are more similar then I thought or it's just an F thing or I am speculating to much xD.

Last edited:
Haha maybe you are a confused INFJ once again lol either that or MF might be a secret ISFP or ISFP and INFJ's are more similar then I though or it's just an F thing or I am speculating to much xD.

I see more S than N in MF, but then again I don't see that much of his personality besides what he writes, so I can't be sure on that.

Of course, there is no law stating people can't be similar w/ different MBTI types.