INFJ Males | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Males

I knew you were secretly the same person! Gotcha!

That cheap skinhead wig you wear for your NAI pictures is actually quite funny MF. No one would really CHOOSE to be bald. The fake goatee is a nice touch too. Is that Yak hair?

Reactions: NeverAmI
That cheap skinhead wig you wear for your NAI pictures is actually quite funny MF. No one would really CHOOSE to be bald. The fake goatee is a nice touch too. Is that Yak hair?

Tunsian gazelle, actually.

Reactions: Questingpoet
I agree with most of whats been said here. I'll just say that for me personally, I feel very masculine at times, and I definitely have that whole thirst of explosions and destruction thing that seems to be wired in males. The thing that is different is that I do feel very empathetic and I don't like violence at all, very violent acts toward people and animals affects me on a deep level. I cry during tv and movies, not like full on bawling but I get all watery eyed very often over pretty simple things I guess. I also have pretty much no problem with feminine things. I will say things that other men don't, like how pretty something is or how cute animals are. I am just really comfortable with myself or something. Other people interpret it as feminine but I am just expressing genuine feelings.

Crap! The cat's out of the bag. NAI is me, and I am NAI. Shhh! It's a secret.

I must say, I felt very masculine as I used my new hand-held blender and whipped up an awesome soup.

2 bags of frozen broccoli
1/2 box of vegetable broth
1 can of chicken broth

A little:
ground coriander
chili powder
cayenne pepper
salt

Put it all in a pot and simmer until the broccoli has thawed. Then blend. This is awesome stuff to drink out of mugs.

I've never felt like the most masculine guy around because I'm not really into sports or anything like that. I do not like violence in real life, however I do not mind violence in movies or video games. I am interested in cars, but I tend to like luxury cars just for their design. The Lamborghini is the only sports car that I really like.

When I'm with other guys I've always felt so small compared to them, but not so much physically but mentally. I come across to other people as a wimp and that irritates me to no end. I have even had a few people in school tease me and ask me if I was gay and I am really not.