INFJ Male/INFJ Female | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

INFJ Male/INFJ Female

That's not my style. I put her on time out. It makes her nuts. I think she wants the satisfaction of a fight so she can turn people into villains for 'being mean to her'.

I just had my INTJ who is married to an ENFP explain to me that when they do this you have to explain to them that they hurt you, not that they were 'wrong'. I have to admit that this was pretty much the way things went. She fought back when I told her I didn't like what she was doing until I explained that it hurt my feelings, and then I got cuddled. It seems like patronizing them, but maybe it's as simple as speaking their language.

I'm still undecided about whether or not it is worth pursuing this, and really would prefer a good old INFJ who understands me.

If I had to pick I would probably go with the INFJ as long as she is comparable attraction wise, if someone did that to me, I would definitely not start a physical altercation not with a woman anyway, but i would definitely talk to her calmly and assertively and explain to her that she is a "dirty cunting whore. I would of course do this in front of the people she was talking to with a smile on my face and completely humiliate her.

I'm dating an ENFP. She's making me insane. The mutual attraction between us is amazing, but she's so utterly inconsistent, fickle, and impulsive that I don't think it will work. If she wasn't so damned charming and idealistic, there is no way I could consider being with someone so inconsiderate and self involved.

For what it's worth, that sounds identical to every relationship I've had with an ENFP.