INFJ and sex. | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

INFJ and sex.

I won't have sex with someone unless I know they are someone I can have children with. It is just logical.

Love is too used for crap that it fails to have any meaning.

Last edited:
I won't have sex with someone unless I know they are someone I can have children with. It is just logical.

That was always my take on it, it always boggles my mind that people don't even think of that.

Reactions: seira0807
Well from a males perspective there is a drive associated with it. From my perspective being close to someone even without love is better than not being close at all. Then theres always the hope it could eventually help create love.
Many factors and im sure some aspects of it differ for people while others dont.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gaze
I'd rather wait until I'm in love to actually have sex. The thought of having sex with someone I don't care about just doesn't interest me.

INFJ true intentions with sex:

200_s.gif

Intentions are the problem with sex- and often they're not discussed and it's unclear.

INFJ true intentions with sex:

200_s.gif

Intentions are the problem with sex- and often they're not discussed and it's unclear.
say whaaaaaaat?

Reactions: acd
say whaaaaaaat?

wha?! WHA!?

Maybe my desire to use that image overrode my ability to coherently say what I was thinking.

Oh well....

what.

NOV
"I'd rather wait until I'm in love to actually have sex. The thought of having sex with someone I don't care about just doesn't interest me."

I couldn't agree more!

As an INFJ or even as a human, Sex is Sacred. Sex is the ultimate expression of love between the commited couple. Sex is Nature. Sex makes life. Sex is not just created for one's gratification. If anyone is ignorant about Sex, is ignorant of life.

Reactions: Verison
Not an infj so perhaps what I observe is irrelevant. Also I am not ummm..fond of discussing topics like this with well.. anyone. But seeing how this is the internet.

My question is, does anyone else feel like the act and or drive for sex is a separate part of you? Please no graphic detail is needed should you choose to answer.

For myself at least it shuts down reasonable thought and while if I chose I could potentially move it to the side and step past it, I never really choose to do that where in a situation where its relevant. I call it base programming because thats what it feels like. Something that overtakes and overrides everything else.
Ha! I find some of the enjoyment is actually the fact it shuts down my thought. As an intj that must work to control his mind from working nonstop constantly, shutting it down briefly for no matter how long is good.

As an INFJ or even as a human, Sex is Sacred. Sex is the ultimate expression of love between the commited couple. Sex is Nature. Sex makes life. Sex is not just created for one's gratification. If anyone is ignorant about Sex, is ignorant of life.

Do not agree with your statement here but also do not want to get into an argument about this subject. You say "as a human sex is sacred. Sex is an ultimate expression of love." No. Not for me and not for what I expect to be a great number of humans. That may be how you see it but certainly not everyone.

Do not agree with your statement here but also do not want to get into an argument about this subject. You say "as a human sex is sacred. Sex is an ultimate expression of love." No. Not for me and not for what I expect to be a great number of humans. That may be how you see it but certainly not everyone.

Of course. Not everyone believes it. You just happen to gave your opinion on it. But the fact here is, Sex is created for the expression of love.

Of course. Not everyone believes it. You just happen to gave your opinion on it. But the fact here is, Sex is created for the expression of love.

Your opinion as well.
So what you are saying is that when I go into the woods camping ect.... I am literally surrounded by acts of love.

Your opinion as well.
So what you are saying is that when I go into the woods camping ect.... I am literally surrounded by acts of love.

Not every acts of intercourse happening in the world is an act of love. Love has different meanings. I can't tell what you did.

I wonder if I've had sex with an INFJ lately / in Japan. I think it's potentially possible.

I really think you have to feel something more that just atraction to someone to have sex. Love is important, very important. And confidence also. In my opinion I could not have sex with someone I cannot trust on.
Casual sex... it is not interesting. Not healthy for some people. Why to share sth special and fantastic with someone you hast just know?
However Im not against sex before marriage, if you love that person, for me that is enough. Sex is an state where you can give and receive love.

Reactions: acd
I really think you have to feel something more that just atraction to someone to have sex. Love is important, very important. And confidence also. In my opinion I could not have sex with someone I cannot trust on.
Casual sex... it is not interesting. Not healthy for some people. Why to share sth special and fantastic with someone you hast just know?
However Im not against sex before marriage, if you love that person, for me that is enough. Sex is an state where you can give and receive love.

Same. It is intimacy. But I don't agree with premarital intercourse though.