INFJ and sex. | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

INFJ and sex.

1410_b634_500.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Misty and acd
it goes beyond the physical

Way beyond...

[video=youtube;Nkx3pd5ULJs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nkx3pd5ULJs[/video]

INFJ male here. I have sex for the sincere intimate passionate connection with another person.

Casual sex is unappealing to me. Without a connection, it's nothing more than a mechanical exchange of bodily fluids. Any amount of pleasure that would be there is ruined by the lack of sincerity and intimacy. I've had it a few times, and it didn't take long for me to decide to pass on it from then on.

LOL I was demisexual before I knew it was a thing. ^

q6zDoD4.png

Intimacy and sex are nice, but as many have touched on the chemistry has to be just right. You can call it love, though I really think there are many different phases to this condition and many different sorts of love. The maddening screw everything I have to be with this person sort of love is rather frightening, but the intimacy and sex that springs from it feels like one of the pinnacles of existence.

Intimacy and sex are nice, but as many have touched on the chemistry has to be just right. You can call it love, though I really think there are many different phases to this condition and many different sorts of love. The maddening screw everything I have to be with this person sort of love is rather frightening, but the intimacy and sex that springs from it feels like one of the pinnacles of existence.
Agree with u sire :D

Temporary is a teen and not a real person.
Teenporary?... You're looking a tree by the time of its growth, not the fruit that bears itself :*: your lookin' to my age - as basis of your judgment, that's a good idea, 'dude?' or 'sis?'
Oak Tree said:
What's the problem Teenporary?
You too...

Last edited:
o.0 ........

I generally don't like s** t . I mean I don't like those finals stages. I think I wouldn't prefer to even go further than touch and kiss with my lover, let alone a stranger plus I'd feel guilty. I never want my lover let somebody touches him that way so I wouldn't let anyone do it to me either.
I feel sick thinking about casual ***.
I can't understand this...
I believe no matter if a person is in a serious relationship or not, she/he must always be loyal to the "ONE" that will one day gently comes in their life and capture their heart.

Reactions: INTP user
(I am an INFJ male) True to classic INFJ form, sex is an extremely spiritual thing to me. To such a degree, I see this, that I find sex before marriage and "casual sex" to be almost abhorrant - a kind of mockery to the sheer beauty and sacredness of the act. Because of this, I would only wait to do it when I am married. Otherwise, it feels like intimacy with my true partner will be lost. This doesn't mean I limit sex under that condition. Indeed I believe that all kinds of sex is sacred when done with a married couple. There is no limit to how they choose to enjoy themselves. At the core, the primary point of marriage is the sheer intimacy and closeness of it. Any sexual activity outside of the bond detracts from that. Perhaps due to this, a person doesn't become attractive to me unless I trust them a great deal and have a strong bond with them already. Many describe the classic INFJ as looking for "spiritual sex", that is, some deep kind of desperate longing to become one with their partner in every intimate way, and that sex is the gateway to this sheer intimacy. Cuddling is also a must. It might be more accurate to say touch is the gateway. We seem to be rather sensitive to it.

Honestly just discovered orientation Demisexual....!! I used to be promiscuous and unloyal to my exhusband. But discovered I can still engage in core value violaction which is deeply damaging....

(I am an INFJ male) True to classic INFJ form, sex is an extremely spiritual thing to me. To such a degree, I see this, that I find sex before marriage and "casual sex" to be almost abhorrant - a kind of mockery to the sheer beauty and sacredness of the act. Because of this, I would only wait to do it when I am married. Otherwise, it feels like intimacy with my true partner will be lost. This doesn't mean I limit sex under that condition. Indeed I believe that all kinds of sex is sacred when done with a married couple. There is no limit to how they choose to enjoy themselves. At the core, the primary point of marriage is the sheer intimacy and closeness of it. Any sexual activity outside of the bond detracts from that. Perhaps due to this, a person doesn't become attractive to me unless I trust them a great deal and have a strong bond with them already. Many describe the classic INFJ as looking for "spiritual sex", that is, some deep kind of desperate longing to become one with their partner in every intimate way, and that sex is the gateway to this sheer intimacy. Cuddling is also a must. It might be more accurate to say touch is the gateway. We seem to be rather sensitive to it.