Indigo

firehotemily

Community Member
Feb 16, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
Are INFJ's considered Indigo children?
or are they some other generation type?

i figured that most INFJ's have a very good empathetic ability amongst themselves so i figure that most, if not all are indigo children.
if not...tell me.

:m105:

Ahhh...I really expected this to be an IndigoSensor bashing thread.

Disappointment overcomes my soul.

what do you mean by that?
do you hate indigo stuff or something? lol

Aww! Don't tease the newbies like that!

Firehot, "IndigoSensor" is the name of one of the members on this board. As to the question of Indigo children, I think they're just now slapping a label on deep thinking kids...no more, no less. Indigo kids aren't really any more special than any other children. They just have different talents.

*points to username*

Hey now, hey now. Be nice :tongue1:

Someone (an intj) mentioned to me that psychologists were finding Indigo children are really just narcissists. But an intj would say something like that. harharhar.

(I didn't ask him why they were narcissists.)

Someone (an intj) mentioned to me that psychologists were finding Indigo children are really just narcissists. But an intj would say something like that. harharhar.

(I didn't ask him why they were narcissists.)

He may be onto something.

He may be onto something.
Yeah, it was something like... 'They are narcissists in that they don't develop their own personality because they are given these grandiose characteristics by delusional parents that they must live out.' Which, makes sense to me. I didn't ask him to go into it any further for whatever reason so that's all I gleaned of it. I'm skeptical of all things New Age anyway though.

Last edited:
Yeah one of the hallmarks of so-called Indigo children are like that "me-first" aggressiveness. Supposedly because they are spiritual warriors and such. Like its ok that they're brats because they are Divine Brats making way for the Crystal children who are autistic or something. Its more involved than that. I shouldn't be so flip... I'm just dubious. Long story.

[SIZE=Default] I'm skeptical of all things New Age anyway though.
[/SIZE] [SIZE=Default] __________________[/SIZE]

You and me both.

Last edited:
What are they warring for spiritually? I guess I could just look it up but I'm lazy and I love your flippant replies, Nickey.

Reminds me of the King of the Hill episode where some brat was bullying on Hank and Hank couldnt do anything cause he was a kid. When he confronted the kids parents they just said stuff like "Oh that means he likes you" and something to the effect that the child was gifted. I hate kids like that and I hate being in situations like that.

I think they've come to dismantle all of our evil social institutions and usher in an age of Awareness. Or something. That's why they have to be such little shits. I think the Crystal children are supposed to be our Spiritual leaders.

That ish is bananas! B. A.N.A.N.A.S. Watch it be all true and I'll look like a dumbass! HEE!

I don't think I have ever encountered what is called an 'indigo' child.

I'm suppose to be an Indigo child.

It's children who are suppose to help usher in a new reign of consciousness around the world. They don't start out angry but that is how they end up as a result of how the people in the world treat each other and them.

They just sound like idealists. Idealists have always been around.

We should exterminate them.