If you were God what would you do? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

If you were God what would you do?

I would do nothing and hope that it catches on all i did was start this mess... and some crops circles... a deity needs to have some fun:m183:

I'd take my endless amounts of time to learn everything. I'd probably end up ignoring the earth. I'd stop in from time to time and go "My God!" because humans will have messed everything up again. I'd send a son, maybe a daughter to go clean things up and ground them when they get home because no one listened.

Considering the messes we get ourselves into, I'd create doors, lots of them, to an entirely new world and hope somebody listens.

rofl well you wouldn't know what you would do if you were God, because if you were God you wouldn't be yourself. You'd be a completely different person! It's like asking if you were Matt Damon would you marry that bartender... well yeah you would, because you wouldn't be yourself you'd be Matt Damon and have his brain. The only thing to discuss in this thread is what you would do if you had the powers of God, but limited to only having your own brain.

If I had such powers, we'd have one hell of a carebear world.

SJs are looking at this thread thinking "you intuitives and your nonsense talk. why do you ponder such crap"

Last edited:
May would be my girlfriend. Because she's pretty. And is so cute when she's trying to be smart.

I imagine that the "life" of God would be pretty boring and maybe even lonely, so if I had the omnipotence and powers a of a God, I would try to create several worlds that grew in ever increasing complexity. This growth would take place without my interference. The idea being that it would get so complicated, that even my own omnipotence was challenged.

I would then use my time to study the different facets of this world, trying to understand how it came to be and where it is going. I am sure I would try to stop unsavory things from happening in these worlds but I am sure the complexity of these ever growing worlds would eventually teach me that meddling with its growth will cause more problems than it solves.

I guess thats also my answer to "If a loving God exists why does he let evil exist as well?". Though, I agree with the idea that we cannot comprehend the mind or being of God if he is to exist so my idea is probably too simplistic anyway.

I guess thats also my answer to "If a loving God exists why does he let evil exist as well?". Though, I agree with the idea that we cannot comprehend the mind or being of God if he is to exist so my idea is probably too simplistic anyway.

Lol fuckthat. Cruelty is bullshit and a loving God does not exist. I'm not leaving room for doubt on there being any legit reason whatsoever for extreme cruelty.

I'd let people get on with it and play videogames for eternity. Might even magic up my own if I get bored.

What? I'm too lazy to bother with anything else.

You have many questions and i have one answer for your questions.

See, if i am god, then i will see the best picture of problem solving and then will take action. This is universal thought and solution, i believe.

I would strongly consider a frontal lobotomy for Satan. Then I would put a shock collar on him and use it whenever he had an evil thought. I would chain him to the Throne and glare at him for an indeterminate, but very long period of time. I would force him to clean the toilets in Heaven every day, and force him to live with a fat, old, nagging hag.

I would give everyone total enlightenment, so there would be no more confusion or unanswerable questions. I would forgive everyone, but let them know this shit had better not happen again. I would have an unlocked door available so that those who didn't like the place could exit and leave the universe, going wherever they go, wherever that is...

If I were God, and it were within my abilities, I would come down and answer all the unanswered questions. I mean, it's the least I could do, right?

Make everyone in the UNIVERSE (besides myself) INFJ.:3

I'd make everyone able to find their special passion (like, my friends is art, my mum's friends is guitar, mine is writing etc.), then come down and try to work things out with people - mostly by answering the questions of 'Where was I when such-and-such a thing happened?' (of course, I'd blame it on the god there was before me, 'cause hey, I'm new).
If negotiations failed, then I'd just try and make the world as best I could on my own. It'd be nice if everyone could work together though...

brag

Reactions: bamf
make slap bets with the devil ;)

I used to fantasize about being Gaia. That's pretty close to being God. Interesting thing about the fantasy is whenever I'd come up with an action on my part - and then follow it to the consequences that I could imagine - most of my actions did not accomplish what I had hoped for. In that way I learned more and more about how everything on this planet is interconnected.
In the end - I decided to make all the humans sterile until they learned about the Buddha's teachings.
If they didn't learn - oh well - we'd fade into the sunset and the earth could live on.
If they did - that's wonderful. Compassiona would abound and we'd love our children once more.
At any rate - it's a sort of re-boot - or - a do-over if you will. It would be another chance at getting it better for our world.
Ha. I also toyed around with the idea of fixing it so none of our governing people (presidents, congressmen, dictators, kings, despots and so on) could NOT lie.
Wouldn't that be interesting to see? LOL

I'd send a daughter down to earth and see how people responded to that. Then I'd send my dog to earth as well.

Or I'd just say "mulligan."

Reactions: acd
I got alot of ideas reading your guy's plans, and here's mine.

1. Create an avatar of myself to rule the world
2. Rule the world
3. Remake humanity: Every newborn would be alot less f-ing messed up and come with a mental "manual for your body" that slowly unlocks the more their brains develope, so by the time they are about 8 they know exactly how to take care of themselves. Also, they would be able to gauge exactly what nutrients they need at the moment and if they are sick. Also, they would have great strength of will and self control. Along with just being less prone to asshollery now, they should, in a few generations, make the world alot better place filled with alot better people.

4. Take 2 miles of rock off the Himalayas and put it along the arctic coast of Russia, as well as flatten the entire east coast of Russia to let the hot air up and west from the indian and pacific oceans, actually making Russia a lot better place to live. I'll also put a great sea in there where its just dry and desert/tundra mix, to help make it more temperate. I feel really sorry for Russia, its a really miserably cold place.

5. Put some bodies of water east of my city and south to help make us a lot less dry and extreme in temperatures too.

6.Give Chaz immortality and perfect health, and pretty much anything he wants. Keep him with me for all time. If he wants godly powers he can have those too.

7. Find Satan, then tell him he can come back and be an angel again if he's willing to take it all back and behave himself. I will ask this once every century till the end of time or until he agrees. Of course comming back in I would cut off all his powers over hell and evil, and limit what he can do until he gains some trust back from everyone else. Being God I will know whether or not he'll betray me again so I will be ready if he tries something, and I'll tell him so.

8. Change Arch Angel's Micheal's title to "Patron Saint of Getting Shit Done".

9. Reincarnate important figures in our history with a limited memory (factual and good, educating experiences from last life but nothing that would cause them to just be moping messes) and have them teach the world to be better as the new human race is being born.

10. Undo the environmental damage to the earth, even to the point of destroying some human settlements.

11. Make woman have control over their ovulation so "unwanted" children are no longer born (within the typical definition of unwanted, as in "oops" children).

12. Tell everyone to get along or else. I don't care WHAT reasons anyone has cause as far as I'm concerned everyone is just as good/bad as everyone else so they can just stuff it.

13. Have some fun with it.