If you were God what would you do? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

If you were God what would you do?

how would you fix the world's problems?

Destroy it. The universe is a stomach built to consume souls. They must be freed.

I used to fantasize about being Gaia. That's pretty close to being God. Interesting thing about the fantasy is whenever I'd come up with an action on my part - and then follow it to the consequences that I could imagine - most of my actions did not accomplish what I had hoped for. In that way I learned more and more about how everything on this planet is interconnected.
In the end - I decided to make all the humans sterile until they learned about the Buddha's teachings.
If they didn't learn - oh well - we'd fade into the sunset and the earth could live on.
If they did - that's wonderful. Compassiona would abound and we'd love our children once more.
At any rate - it's a sort of re-boot - or - a do-over if you will. It would be another chance at getting it better for our world.
Ha. I also toyed around with the idea of fixing it so none of our governing people (presidents, congressmen, dictators, kings, despots and so on) could NOT lie.
Wouldn't that be interesting to see? LOL

I think it is interesting how often I read about how willing others are to put the survival of the planet above the survival of humanity.

Yeah, I'd make humans sterile for awhile. That's a good one Krussellgal.
I'd also give the animal kingdom the intelligence and same ability to communicate that humans have just to see what happens between us. So there would be lizard people and ape people and dogmen and dogwomen etc. etc.

Last edited: