If you could reconstruct your identity, who OR what would you be? | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

If you could reconstruct your identity, who OR what would you be?

A deadly sexy assassin, a powerful Ti-dom, and a kick-ass attorney . . . hmm . . . i think i see a justice league forming here :m155:

I like the sound of that!

I'd be a famous musician. 't would be a dream come true!

Reactions: invisible
I would make myself into an abstract/conceptual thinker. I would also be naturally self-aware, comfortable in social settings, a skilled communicator, and possess kick-ass interpersonal skills. I'd throw in high EQ to boost.

To that, I would add a strong sense of self. I would add ingenuity, a quick wit, and a fantastic sense of humour. I'd like to have greater endurance and stamina, too. I'd like to be dynamic and be able to sustain that energy and enthusiasm, and have what people call an "infectious" personality. More of a visionary as well.

Oh Soulful, you're supposed to reconstruct your identity, not describe it! ;)

Reactions: Soulful
Oh Soulful, you're supposed to reconstruct your identity, not describe it! ;)

@Soulful [MENTION=1926]April[/MENTION] - i was kinda thinking the same thing :)

@Anita, @April Um, I want to ask if you're both kidding... I just don't see myself in that light. But I deeply appreciate the comments.

@Anita, @April Um, I want to ask if you're both kidding... I just don't see myself in that light. But I deeply appreciate the comments.

I think you are more of those things than you think.

Reactions: Soulful

i was kidding :p sorry if it embarrassed you. but i do think you're lovely ;)

and to answer the original question myself, i'd reconstruct my identity to be a lot more productive and hardworking, and politically savvy.

I just want to be more motivated, slightly more Extroverted but still an Introvert deep down.