If you could reconstruct your identity, who OR what would you be? | INFJ Forum

If you could reconstruct your identity, who OR what would you be?

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
If you could reconstruct your identity, who and what would you be?

Reactions: rawr
A less analytical form of myself.

I don't care that it's a useful skill. I'm getting stuck in ruts and fighting myself all the time.

Also, can I also have power metal always playing in my head? K Thanks.
---

ETA: Oh wait, this is reconstructing identity, not rewiring our brains. In that case, uhhh I'll be a woman. They seem to have a lot more socially acceptable expressive freedom, and quite frankly even I feel weird when guys are overly expressive.

Last edited:
*poof KazeCraven is female--gets unlimited Free to Express Yourself Miles*

I don't understand what it is your are looking for here. Someone specific? Traits you wish you had or didn't have?

ENTJ

*poof KazeCraven is female--gets unlimited Free to Express Yourself Miles*

I don't understand what it is your are looking for here. Someone specific? Traits you wish you had or didn't have?

Just whatever. . . . why set limits?

I wouldn't change.
I could say I'd like to be a confident outgoing leading emotionless woman because it looks great and perfect from now, but if I really turned into it, it would probably suck. Don't idealize everything...

Just a reminder: this thread is in the Imagination Exercises section

Just a fantasy exercise . . . don't take it so seriously.

a more intuitive yet observant version of myself

Uh sorry, can't help it if I am task orientated...
Okay, I would be a total risk taker. Jump off moutains, skydive and all that other totally sensory driven stuff that just makes me cringe inside to think about.

Uh sorry, can't help it if I am task orientated...
Okay, I would be a total risk taker. Jump off moutains, skydive and all that other totally sensory driven stuff that just makes me cringe inside to think about.

that too!

Haha you're right :redface:
Then I'd be super introverted and not care about anything and live alone in the forest with monkeys. That sounds fun.

I'd like to be more intuitive when dealing with people. It would be great to be more of a risk taker...

Last edited:
I would want to be more outgoing, a little more spontaneous and lax about order, more analytical, and have more Se.

But I take everything seriously :D