If you could reconstruct your identity, who OR what would you be? | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

If you could reconstruct your identity, who OR what would you be?

I'd be an attorney. One of those really tall, sexy, predatory women.

Reactions: invisible
...I really dont think i would change me at all...yea im wired a little wrong, and there are things id prefer not to have endured...but all in all I have come to accept me for me..

Reactions: invisible
Exactly. I don't want to have identity. I won't do it myself, but I wish I ceased to exist.

oh. i feel that way sometimes too. but i'm sorry to hear it, as it's a beautiful day outside, with with glorious clouds across the sky, children laughing, and trees reaching forth their leaves. but forgive my digression. for the purposes of the exercise, what identity WOULD you have?

...I really dont think i would change me at all...yea im wired a little wrong, and there are things id prefer not to have endured...but all in all I have come to accept me for me..

Nooooo:m051:

You can't do that. That doesn't use imagination at all.

Here, I know. You can be the mysterious poet. *hands poet hat*

once i saw a lone wolf in the wild, sitting in the snow beside the road into yosemite. it looked powerful, proud & beautiful.

That's such a beautiful image . . .

Nooooo:m051:

You can't do that. That doesn't use imagination at all.

Here, I know. You can be the mysterious poet. *hands poet hat*

but I already am a poet...

if were being whimsical then I want to be tall sexy letherclad assasain chick who walks and talks sex like it oozes from her pores...hows that

if were being whimsical then I want to be tall sexy letherclad assasain chick who walks and talks sex like it oozes from her pores...hows that

ooo.... yummy.

Oh my! Well no wonder. You already are from a fairy tale.

I beg your pardon. *bows out*

*takes a second look at Entyqua*

Actually, on second thought, turn me back into a man...

*takes a second look at Entyqua*

Actually, on second thought, turn me back into a man...

a word of caution...you wont like where I put my stiletto boot heel...

Reactions: jyrffw54
Ooo, spicy.

Now I'm really curious.

*glares murderously at kaze*
:m194:

*is still staring dumbly at Entyqua's leatherclad form*

Oh wait. Let's see here...
you're an assassin.
you're glaring at me.
Hmmm...

(does a powerful calculation with Ti-dom skills)
Ah! That's right. I was just leaving.

A deadly sexy assassin, a powerful Ti-dom, and a kick-ass attorney . . . hmm . . . i think i see a justice league forming here :m155:

A deadly sexy assassin, a powerful Ti-dom, and a kick-ass attorney . . . hmm . . . i think i see a justice league forming here :m155:

thats one messed up justice league...im all about taking a target out before justice fucks the case...they will be dead before the lawyers are assigned...yea thats right...im all about vigilantism...and i dont really care who I kill so long as I get paid...(asside from my vigilante kills that is thats all for me)

thats one messed up justice league...im all about taking a target out before justice fucks the case...they will be dead before the lawyers are assigned...yea thats right...im all about vigilantism...and i dont really care who I kill so long as I get paid...(asside from my vigilante kills that is thats all for me)

So, how's about we make it a vigilante justice league then? :m052:

So, how's about we make it a vigilante justice league then? :m052:

long as you all dont get in the way of my paid gigs we good...

I would make myself into an abstract/conceptual thinker. I would also be naturally self-aware, comfortable in social settings, a skilled communicator, and possess kick-ass interpersonal skills. I'd throw in high EQ to boost.

To that, I would add a strong sense of self. I would add ingenuity, a quick wit, and a fantastic sense of humour. I'd like to have greater endurance and stamina, too. I'd like to be dynamic and be able to sustain that energy and enthusiasm, and have what people call an "infectious" personality. More of a visionary as well.

Last edited: