If $ were no object what would you do for a living? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

If $ were no object what would you do for a living?

Consider the Temperament, and the Type.

I'm an ENTP, an NT Rational. Letter talk doesn't have much to do with anything, and is unscientific.

You're right on the letter talk, do you think most ENTPs would feel the same way about killing/compassion?

I'd become a quiet travelling philanthropist.

I'd have sex with every attractive disease...

*shocked* What?! Oh.. wait - he was just missing a dash in there... Breathe Milon, just breathe...

That's what happens when you don't use proper punctuation and the reader reads by way of an internal (audible) narrator. :p

Fixed:
I'd have sex with every attractive disease-free female Geek and INFJ on Earth.

That is remarkable, you ENTPs are a mystery for sure.

Compassion is something you turn have to turn on. Not turn off.

Is this true for you Shai? That's the most interesting thing I've heard all day. It's such an alien viewpoint to me... must be nice though. In a way. But kind of terrible in a completely different way too. ::ponders::

Is this true for you Shai? That's the most interesting thing I've heard all day. It's such an alien viewpoint to me... must be nice though. In a way. But kind of terrible in a completely different way too. ::ponders::
I agree...

That's easy- I'd choose to be an unemployed, self-employed free spirit and spend my lazy days nuzzling the mental pancake flops which pique my interest. :) If I still had to get a proper job I'd still want to become an mbti practitioner. It would be interesting to conduct workshops or administer the test to schools. I know you need to be certified but are there any other qualifications you would need? Oh right this is the bankrupt dreams thread, I probably should search harder for the concrete data *sighs the gravity of mi life..phat wurld*

I think I would travel the entire world and take pictures and publish it. I would go on adventures: I would bungee jump down water falls (haha I'd probably be too scared though) travel on camel in the desert, explore the rainforest, eat exotic sketchy food, the whole nine yards. Then I would wright and journal my experiences and new found wisdom.

If money really were no object, I'd embark on the longest, most open-ended surfing / authentic cuisine exploration in history. I'd travel the globe in search of new, remote, unpopulated breaks, and on flat days look for the best local food. I'd come back for band tours though. Come to think of it, I'd figure out some way to perform, too, so I could play as I wander and surf and look for good food...

I think I'd build one of the biggest library/video game arcades on earth, and open it up to every INTP, INTJ, ENTP and ENTJ who wants to come. Have daily round table discussions.