If $ were no object what would you do for a living? | INFJ Forum

If $ were no object what would you do for a living?

MOney is really not the object for me at all it is all my psychosis!!

I would be an actress on the SMALL stage...dont want to be famous just love acting!
or a writer, which I am already aspiring to do by writing my first book as we speak.

You have had some training. Rasheed could be your spotter.
The wrong person in politics could be an assassin.

Last edited:
I would become a roving traveling robinhood-esque bum, depending upon the kindness of strangers for food and shelter...meeting all sorts of other weirdos and having profound adventures with them. Then I would write books and books about it.

Last edited:
I've been thinking about it a lot and I think I'd want to be homeless. A homeless person with just enough money to get ahold of food.
:madgrin:

I'm also really not kidding about that.

Last edited:
You have had some training. Rasheed could be your spotter.
The wrong person in politics could be an assassin.
I've already got the hardest parts of being an assassin down. What I don't have is clientèle or contacts.

I'd be involved in healing. I'm thinking massage therapist, counsellor, maybe even alternative medicine practicioner. I don't care too much as long as it's healing and actually useful!

I'm also seriously looking into a career move, but I have to actually settle on one before I start investing money. :wink:

hunt, garden, and body build.

I like to think I'd be doing what I am doing now, which is going to college and studying what I find interesting. However, it is also very likely that if money weren't an object that I would travel the world and write.

Be a theoretical physicist

I think I would just...learn. Learn about anything or anyone I wanted to. I think it would be a very fulfiling life.

I would get a passport and a camera, and travel around the world.

I wouldn't change my plans. I still would go into organic chemical research, and teach at a university. I don't care about the money that I will make, I really don't. I am just so passionate about chemistry, science, and all that relates to it. I never cease to get excited about it. It is my calling, and I just want to do it because I love it so much.

Secretary of State
Shai could watch my back.

Honestly, I'd propably do nothing. I'd just think a lot and do whatever I happened to feel like. Or maybe I'd write books.

Definitely I'd be a writer. I'd sit in my room all day with a hot cup of tea and let my imagination do all the work for me, lol. Sounds fun!

My goal in life is to publish at least ONE book! Just you wait guy, I'll be the next J.K. Rowling, yet! :m159::m149:

I'd travel all around the world teaching English in different countries.