If I could, I would... | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

If I could, I would...

I'd sail around the world.

:m201:

I'd call rupert murdoc and ask how he gets to sleep at night.

I would swim to the bottom of the deepest ocean, and stay there.

I'd do everything I feel like doing. especially finally ask her out.

I'd travel the world, go to heaven and ask whoevers up there everything I ever wanted to know, I would go back and learn krav maga. I'd punch every single person that I dont like, and..

I'd meet every singe member on infj forums :m176:

I'd drop out of school, get my own apartment with purple walls overlooking "the city," any big city, and stay inside it all day and night and look out the bay window and read. Books, articles, essays, poems. It sounds really awful and so selfish and self-centered, but I would like to close myself up in my own little safe haven and just read.

I'd also like to transfer to this school I've been looking at in Nashville and apply for an internship at Sony. I really want to go into music marketing. Digital marketing department, probably. And, anyway, that is probably what I would actually do because I know the former is not realistic, and I'm so afraid of not getting my dream job, anyway. So I wouldn't waste it on a way to run away from my problems. It would be much more proactive obviously to use it to solve them (temporarily, that is; there are always new problems, but you know what I mean).

I still sound self-centered. Whatever. There is no point in lying. If I still had unlimited power, I would do a lot more and I would use it to benefit others, as well. But this is so broad that I guess I didn't see the point in listing all of those sorts of things.

Split myself in two so I could nullify this damn conflict I'm having between going on tour and staying home to keep working at my new job. Which is awesome and I love it. And it pays well. But it's not tour....