I think i met an INFJ . . . so cool! :D | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I think i met an INFJ . . . so cool! :D

Thing is, he doesn't really smile. He always has a serious expression. Is this more INFJ or INTJ?

Might have to wait and see. I have a somewhat serious face most of the time, but I do smile a lot in the right setting. If he is being engaged and is comfortable you should see some smiles I'd think, otherwise there's a lack of Fe going on there which would be more INTJish.

Might have to wait and see. I have a somewhat serious face most of the time, but I do smile a lot in the right setting. If he is being engaged and is comfortable you should see some smiles I'd think, otherwise there's a lack of Fe going on there which would be more INTJish.

hmm . . . he's not very social; low Fe but when he speaks its obvious he's trying to process what he is trying to say to find the best way say it.

When i described him as direct, that probably isn't accurate. He takes time to explain his thoughts.

Last edited:
:D

Seriously, he seems very quiet/shy, doesn't ask for any attention. Organized and serious, very direct and straightforward. I'm still on the fence whether he is INFJ or INTJ, but he seems to have strong Fi - he operates under the radar. Very subdued, quiet, and calm. Introverted, clearly, etc.

But i think it's so darn cool because i feel like he reflects almost everything i've come to learn about INFJs on the forum.

Hey, this INFJ has typed INTJ a couple times... wouldn't be too surprised if he fluctuated a bit based on stimuli/concerns on any given day. Very cool! This someone you think you like?

Thing is, he doesn't really smile. He always has a serious expression. Is this more INFJ or INTJ?

I don't smile much either; not in public anyways.

I'm not sure that would necessarily have to do with his type. I mean, I smile about 95% of the time lol.

And I know some Intjs that smile quite often, but then again, they are always talking about engineering and physics formulas when they are...

I know Estps that are serious on the other hand. It's quite creepy, but fascinating at the same time.

Hey, this INFJ has typed INTJ a couple times... wouldn't be too surprised if he fluctuated a bit based on stimuli/concerns on any given day. Very cool! This someone you think you like?

No, not really. But it's rare to find someone who is similar to the type of people i meet here on the forum, so it's interesting to be able to identify the type irl based on impression they give.

Last edited:
Sounds exciting to me but then that is probably because I am meeting an ENFJ tonight which is my first and so cool too! I recently dated a ISFJ and wow did the N & S clash big time.

I think we need to keep in mind that not all INFJ's are developed the same as in some are more introverted, or more intuitive etc and ofcourse I think it also depends on the sense of humour and how it manifests which I have learnt in myself can play out in so many ways. I can be quiet, shy, bubbly, spontaneous, friendly, withdrawn, straightforward etc but mostly I stay beneath the radar until I choose to display otherwise which makes me no less of an INFJ than the next.

Did you catch it?

Infjs can be caught two ways:

bear hugs

bear traps

or you can offer them world peace, a loving relationship, a tight knit community, a prosperous life, a great impact on the good of humanity, and a pension. As long as they step into the cage.
:mhula:

i've caught like 4 mebbe 5 infjs. totally took their smaller intestines for science. I think your infj might have a nice cerebellum or brain stem though. do some research.

(on a serious note, congratulations!)

Kudos. I give you my Laugh of the Day vote. Thanks for the giggle.