"I Left My Husband For His Brother" | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

"I Left My Husband For His Brother"

If you would leave your husband to be with someone else you should seriously rethink your life decisions.

Reactions: RecklessDreamer
If you would leave your husband to be with someone else you should seriously rethink your life decisions.

And how did you immediately come to that conclusion without any further information?

Don't take it serious what they are saying. It's all in good fun. My SO jokes about how she would leave me for Hugh Laurie or Olivia Wilde. (god it's hot when she says she would leave me for a chick). It's just done in good fun because it's just a 1 in a 6 billion chance it would ever happen. It's funny to talk about and it could be said a stronger relationship can joke about such things with little impact upon the relationship.

Don't take it serious what they are saying. It's all in good fun. My SO jokes about how she would leave me for Hugh Laurie or Olivia Wilde. (god it's hot when she says she would leave me for a chick). It's just done in good fun because it's just a 1 in a 6 billion chance it would ever happen. It's funny to talk about and it could be said a stronger relationship can joke about such things with little impact upon the relationship.

Its all fun and games til someone gets left for a celeb.

I don't but I would leave my husband for Jake Gyllenhal in a heartbeart.

Frankly, I think his sister Maggie ("Stranger Than Fiction," "Crazyheart") is better looking and I read she's very sweet-tempered.

Reactions: middle1
I think the title of this thread should be
changed to "Jake Gyllenhal love".

And I think Sandra_b should blog about
her hunting him down and their love.

This can, and will be done.

Ah yes, Jake Gyllenhaal. <3

Sorry to disappoint, ladies, but his track record shows that this gentleman prefers blondes.

*crooked smile*

The girl in the story is going through that family like a recessive gene :D

Reactions: the
i didn't like the woman in the story very much. i would never have a relationship like that. i would be annoyed that the brother was always hanging around while i was going through marriage problems, i would find it a conflict of interest that should be left alone. i would never want the drama of being with the person, i can't stand dramas, and i would never want to be a component of drama on this scale in another person's life. the way that the brother treated her is not my idea of support, i think it is an inappropriate form of support, and i would never fall in love with someone who treated me that way. he would be out of bounds for me from the start. if i felt myself falling in love with him, i would make a very clean break with him. i have done this before when i have felt myself falling in love with someone who was interested in me, but who i could tell was not a workable match for me. i would have packed up and gone back to australia and got the hell on with my life - had some nights out drinking, done some yoga, and either meet a completely new totally wonderful guy, or just forget about love altogether for a while and focus on me. the woman in the story seems to believe that she didn't have a say in what she did after she fell in love but i don't believe in this and i think it is a way of being irresponsible about personal choices. but i am a different person to this character. she and i have different values and beliefs.

let's see how long the second one takes to go down the toilet. I'd really like to hear the husbands side of this story.