I hate introverts | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

I hate introverts

As a community college student in the Commonwealth Honors program, I have access to a study room forbidden to students outside the program. It is spacious, quiet, and comfortable, with tables and chairs that can be arranged in whatever formation is expedient at the moment. There is air conditioning and beautiful window views of the trees on the campus' west side which provide natural light. I find it an ideal studying environment. This is where my English 102 class met last Spring. I found it intriguing that a pair of lovely red cardinals favored us with their presence when a young man was reading his class presentation regarding a short story called "The Cranes."

Reactions: Bird
-damn right i'm not! I was beginning to worry about finding my own uniqueness, and that's exhausting.

- i can crack all 21 of my fingers. That counts for something, ay?

-not true. I'm very pushy and walk twice as fast as anyone.

-that can be argued. Wanna play chess?

-meh, i've heard differently.

-fair enough.

Absolutely right. Parties are for losers.

yep, correct

-yep, qft.

-damn right, and it says, "no intruders allowed"

-what?

lol

I think Nolan's Joker is an INTP.

Thought he was ENTP, one of the few existing perceiving villains

[MENTION=4759]GYX_Kid[/MENTION]

Oh same thing goes on here but the three people talking also tend to be the three people drinking. Of course that often includes me....... Slightly intoxicated........ Shirtless....... Reading erotic stories..... :D It really is a hoot and all that happened the first time I got on chat. What can I say? All the girls had to do is say please and use those puppy dog eyes and there is no way I could say no. Cuteness, my one true weakness! It melts the heart and exposes the soul... Of course I could never tell if they where laughing at me or with me. :/ Me + shirt off = mass suicide.

Sounds like an experience

you've never invited me to your parties.
the rest is true tho

hence the reason i don't attend his parties.
of course, if he only knew me of course he would want me there don't be silly.

hence the reason i don't attend his parties.
of course, if he only knew me of course he would want me there don't be silly.

Oh okay, it just seemed that, you were complaining that you weren't invited *shrugs*

Oh okay, it just seemed that, you were complaining that you weren't invited *shrugs*

It was tongue-in-cheek humor.

Majesty, I bake downright delicious strawberry cupcakes with white chocolate buttercream frosting. Shall I bring a few dozen to your next bash?

Reactions: JGirl
Majesty, I bake downright delicious strawberry cupcakes with white chocolate buttercream frosting. Shall I bring a few dozen to your next bash?
if he says no, you can bring those cupcakes right to my house!

I love cupcakes. These sound delicious! I could really do with one now...I feel deprived.

I hate introverts

reasons:

- You are not better than extroverts
- You're not deeper/more intelligent/more mature than extroverts
- You're not more misunderstood than anyone else cause you're an introvert

So, do you hate everyone who isn't better than you?
Or is it just when it comes to introverts?

It's funny the first thing you state is that introverts
aren't better than extroverts. Please tell me everyone
else sees the irony here.

You also have a very narrow view of introverts and are
making huge generalizations. But something tells me
you just made this thread to elicit attention.

reasons:

- You are not unique
- You don't have a "special condition"
- You're too slow-paced
- You are not better than extroverts
- You're not deeper/more intelligent/more mature than extroverts
- You're not more misunderstood than anyone else cause you're an introvert
- You prefer to read your crappy books rather than going to my parties </3 How do you think that makes me feel? Rejected! </3 Unloved! </3 (I'm still learning emotional manipulation. I know I'm not very good yet)
- You suck at random small talk
- You're not action-oriented enough
- You're living in your own world
- You whine about how extroverts whine about introverts. What?

This is not a troll thread. I don't troll on tuesdays.

That's where you're wrong. We're better than you in every possible way.

Obviously, INFJ is the perfect type since God gave us magical Jedi powers and made us the chosen ones.

A wise person once said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Not only have INFJ's done that, we also have been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It

Obviously, INFJ is the perfect type since God gave us magical Jedi powers and made us the chosen ones.

A wise person once said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Not only have INFJ's done that, we also have been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.
So let me ask you:
Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
i'm so confused...

I hate that introverts utterly fail to be able to laugh at themselves making this topic 9 times longer than the "I hate extroverts" one.

A wise person once said:

Not only have INFJ's done that, we also have been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

So let me ask you:
Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

This is a joke, right?