I hate introverts | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

I hate introverts

That's where you're wrong. We're better than you in every possible way.

Obviously, INFJ is the perfect type since God gave us magical Jedi powers and made us the chosen ones.

A wise person once said:
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Not only have INFJ's done that, we also have been further even more decided to use even go need to do look more as anyone can. Can you really be far even as decided half as much to use go wish for that? My guess is that when one really been far even as decided once to use even go want, it is then that he has really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like. It’s just common sense.

So let me ask you:
Have you really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

Agreed 100% INFJ is the best type.

Sorry, I'm with Majesty. After things that happened in December, 2011.

I hate 110 percent introverts. They're in constant lockdown!

Introverts are so boring to be around. All they ever want to talk about is books.

Reactions: flipper
I just became a victim of one today! She changed her persona, she's sooooo in lockdown!

dose damn invtraverts need a nerd bashing. Damn them for changing the world. Just for that I will kick a introverted dog.

Reactions: invisible
suddenly becoming reserved and suspecting me of stalking her!

Last edited:
Whether I like someone or not doesn't have much to do with whether they are extroverted or introverted...it has more to do with how kind they are and how pleasant they are to be around. There are both pleasant and unpleasant people of all different MBTI types.

^ Yes, but some tend to be more likable than others.

Introverts rule and extroverts drool.

Reactions: flipper
reasons:

- You are not unique
- You don't have a "special condition"
- You're too slow-paced
- You are not better than extroverts
- You're not deeper/more intelligent/more mature than extroverts
- You're not more misunderstood than anyone else cause you're an introvert
- You prefer to read your crappy books rather than going to my parties </3 How do you think that makes me feel? Rejected! </3 Unloved! </3 (I'm still learning emotional manipulation. I know I'm not very good yet)
- You suck at random small talk
- You're not action-oriented enough
- You're living in your own world
- You whine about how extroverts whine about introverts. What?

This is not a troll thread. I don't troll on tuesdays.
You spend your time talking whit others about non important things
most consume drinks ,smoke and stuff
we spend time alone thinking while you spend time whit Mr Bob and Mr Smith who are more interested on how they are dressed
now go away you troll whit 100 IQ or lower

Not to mention those whit I infront are smarter then those whit E thats why most personalities were either INTP INTJ INFJ

I'd like to see these types of comments exchanged in person.

You spend your time talking whit others about non important things
Woah woah woah. Hold on there. I'm an introvert and I love that stuff!

you spend your time talking whit others about non important things
we spend time alone thinking while you spend time whit mr bob and mr smith who are more interested on how they are dressed
now go away you troll whit 100 iq or lower

not to mention those whit i infront are smarter then those whit e thats why most personalities were either intp intj infj

lol

Last edited: