I hate introverts | Page 5 | INFJ Forum

I hate introverts

I'm happy for extroverts to be extroverted and enjoy their extroversion. That's fine.

But yeah I do need my space and a bit of p and q and I don't mind telling you so. That doesn't mean I want to sit in a corner all the time and not associate with anyone.

The main difference between introverts and extroverts is where the energy comes from. Extroverts are energised after a party. Introverts enjoy the party then go home to recharge. That's all and that's enough. Peace.
I don't believe in this. Maybe it's ADHD but I'm always the last one to fall asleep at a party with close friends and the first one to hit the hay at a party with a lot of people I don't know very well. So my energy input/output depends a lot more on how I feel about it than where I am.

omg u were green and now ur yellow!!!

[MENTION=2495]88chaz88[/MENTION];

I just noticed the same thing! Chazz retired?! surely you haven't been mod long enough to get a decent pension plan or take advantage of the medical and dental benefits.

Reactions: Edith
@88chaz88;

I just noticed the same thing! Chazz retired?! surely you haven't been mod long enough to get a decent pension plan or take advantage of the medical and dental benefits.

I made it through my fair share of drama.

unicorns-rainbow.jpg

Reactions: Kgal
I hate extroverts !....

They are shallow, energy sucking (from me- and every other introvert), self righteous; self serving, exploitive, opinionated, insensative, (how'm I doing ?), over-reactive, arrogant, snobby, silly, obnoxious, irritating, selfish, yadda, yadda, ya, ya....

Where is the loooooovee?

Reactions: Blind Bandit
Oh, it's there...

Really, it is.... (-=

They are shallow, energy sucking (from me- and every other introvert), self righteous; self serving, exploitive, opinionated, insensative, (how'm I doing ?), over-reactive, arrogant, snobby, silly, obnoxious, irritating, selfish, yadda, yadda, ya, ya....

Amen to this!

Where is the loooooovee?

I loves you ......:m027:

Nah, everybody loves introverts. (for basically the same reasons listed) :p

I admit, we are. We also cause a lot of additional trouble/noise by clashing with each other (E-E).

Last edited:
Reactions: Blind Bandit
Then, again...

Nah, everybody loves introverts. (for basically the same reasons listed) :p

I admit, we are. We also cause a lot of additional trouble/noise by clashing with each other (E-E).
A lady of interest, comes to mind (my mind, my interest), whom I am convinced is ENFP, High energy, serious, hypnotic, (it's impossible to ignore her:in a good, upbuilding way), and the kids she works with professionaly (she's a life skills teaching staff member), regard her with respect, and awe: "She's cool; Ya, she's cool" . What's more, she truly doe's help-these adolescents/teens.One can not calculate the worth of that. Of all the women I've been dealing with day in-day out during this past season,she's the only one who's presence, actually left me "feeling good", or better than before.I was discussing this with my best friend last night who noticed there's something there,between this teacher and me. Reading this thread on and off all this morning gave me the inspiration to see what it is:She's honest; sincere, in her motivations- authentic-like few, I have ever come across. I am also convinced, she has read me- even better, than I her, believing her social I.Q. to be amongst the highest around(that's why the kids are so in awe of the way she deals with them.) During this time, I 've dealt in close proximity with them day in day out, for 6 months, so I'm pretty sure of what I've observed. I think this extrovert(the teacher), is on the shy side for an extrovert. Also, I believe I've been in association with a second shy extrovert for 6 months. She recently identified herself as such. These truly are-two of the very nicest people I have ever met. What, am I trying to show? Generalities are like walking on thin ice.When I release some psych pressure by posting my "I hate extroverts", I'm aware of that...I just felt the urge to whine off-ab. some of the more irritating extroverts i've had to deal with and do it in a safe place (here)...I do not believe any one on this forum has or is allowed by me, to cause me irritation. I value this opportunity to express my true self with the knowledge I will most likely be understood, and possibly appreciated even......even....even....what..?...Well, maybe..(-=

Reactions: enfp can be shy
No hating introverts and extroverts. No at my watch.
So, here it is one to all of us :):
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyzSk8HVZTc"]YouTube - ‪Peace Choir Give Peace a Chance‬‏[/ame]

Reactions: enfp can be shy
Generalities are like walking on thin ice.When I release some psych pressure by posting my "I hate extroverts", I'm aware of that...I just felt the urge to whine off-ab.
Yes, you are actually very kind and very honest, thank you. Now if you imagine this little discomforting moment of E-ness, but that you do it most of the time. You kind of get used to it. You somehow learn to tolerate it. And only occasionally, rarely (but inevitably), your introverted side climbs up and catches you by the throat and says "I got you! You thought you can just do all that??". That's essentially what happens to most extroverts, even if it's not too publicly visible - extroverts are definitely worse than introverts at showing their introverted side (if that makes sense). It is shallow, because it is undeveloped, weak, unexplored. Even ENTJs, "the pillars of strength", believe it or not, occasionally, very rarely, break down and are so vulnerable and self-destructive, it can't be described.

Thank you..

This is very revealing.. The first time for me to have someone who's an E be so open(that's not- a slam on E's)...I did'nt know that, Thanks for sharring (-=...

Reactions: Kgal

[MENTION=2966]Heart seeks[/MENTION]

I love joo too. But next time, do kindly post in the appropriate thread. <3

/Te

Well posting more things in one thread takes less space on the forum than making a few threads. That would increase the speed and the forum. The productivity and the efficiency would both greatly improve.

Your appeal (to my Extraverted Thinking) is...rejected. :smash:
Thread remains on topic.

/even more Te

Reactions: Orion
- You are not unique
-Damn right I'm not! I was beginning to worry about finding my own uniqueness, and that's exhausting.

- You don't have a "special condition"
- I can crack all 21 of my fingers. That counts for something, ay?

- You're too slow-paced
-Not true. I'm very pushy and walk twice as fast as anyone.

- You are not better than extroverts
-That can be argued. Wanna play chess?

- You're not deeper/more intelligent/more mature than extroverts
-Meh, I've heard differently.

- You're not more misunderstood than anyone else cause you're an introvert
-Fair enough.

- You prefer to read your crappy books rather than going to my parties
Absolutely right. Parties are for losers.

- You suck at random small talk
Yep, correct

- You're not action-oriented enough
-Yep, qft.

- You're living in your own world
-Damn right, and it says, "NO INTRUDERS ALLOWED"

- You whine about how extroverts whine about introverts. What?
-What?