I don't wanna be normal | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I don't wanna be normal

Well thank you for the link.
The thing is I don't have a dream anymore! I mean all those dreams I had seem so ridiculous now!

I don't know where to look for... what to look for... I can think of something but it's not a dream for me anymore.
I mean it's like I don't care about anything anymore to dream on!

I can think of continuing my education but still... it's not big enough! so what after that? ok imagine I've got the degree.what good will be done to society?

It's all nonsense!

I got very scared the day I won all my self defined battles. It was a strange reward to recieve after all that hard work.

I found something unexpected when I let go of all that fear and ambition. I found that I still existed just fine without any major goals or agendas. In fact I became a better person by my current standards. I had no more need to manipulate people and places that surrounded me. I could just focus on being me.

Through all of that I came to my goal of self improvement. Part of that improvement included helping others when and where I could. So you could say my lack of ambitions made the world a little better for myself and those around me in the end.

Being lost was how I found what I was missing.

Reactions: SarahBS