I can't seem to Breathe | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

I can't seem to Breathe

Good thing you found us! :eyebrows:

You know I have the same issue. Don't get me wrong, I love helping people and supporting them. And I try to help myself but sometimes I wish I could just share my thoughts and issues with someone who would understand them. I think I'm too complicated for most people to understand and help.

I know this feeling to but initially how do we know if anyone can help if we do not give it a short. Have some faith hun. I'm not saying that you should open up to anyone but of course no one will be able to help if you don't tell anyone :) If you ever have anything on your mind bambi, I'm here for you =)

Want to have sex?

On which planet? Venus? Maybe, but just not with you. Not on Mars though. That stuff is just too violent for me. I am a peace lover, don't you see?

PS, @ Pristine girl, button pushers are a dime a dozen in quadrant three. It's not that far away either. It's in a part of the milky way over somewheres by where "WHy, how unimaginitive can you be ville" I visited it once in a coupe de ville, but it was underwater at the time and that didn't work out so well! *embarrassed*

Good thing you found us! :eyebrows:

Lucky me! :D

I know this feeling to but initially how do we know if anyone can help if we do not give it a short. Have some faith hun. I'm not saying that you should open up to anyone but of course no one will be able to help if you don't tell anyone :) If you ever have anything on your mind bambi, I'm here for you =)

Well, sometimes you just know when someone won't get it. It's hard to explain but you just know sometimes. And on top of that, its initially difficult for me to share my deeper concerns with others. So its a combination of both of those things really. Thanks PG, you are such a sweetheart!! If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you too. :hug:

Lucky me! :D

Well, sometimes you just know when someone won't get it. It's hard to explain but you just know sometimes. And on top of that, its initially difficult for me to share my deeper concerns with others. So its a combination of both of those things really. Thanks PG, you are such a sweetheart!! If you ever need to talk, I'm here for you too. :hug:

I feel like I am in a Disney film. So, like can we talk on farther? Just because people don't get one another just now and at this moment ... isn't that a good reason to talk on farther? I mean, I know we can write one another off so easily, but is that really good for us to do? Really, it is arguable that you are a part of me and I am a part of you and that this is also true for all of us combined. It's a reasonable argument, isn't it?

I mean like the deer and the trees and the flowers and the seas and the skies up above and this crazy thing called love?

Last edited:
I feel like I am in a Disney film. So, like can we talk on farther? Just because people don't get one another just now and at this moment ... isn't that a good reason to talk on farther? I mean, I know we can write one another off so easily, but is that really good for us to do? Really, it is arguable that you are a part of me and I am a part of you and that this is also true for all of us combined. It's a reasonable argument, isn't it?

I mean like the deer and the trees and the flowers and the seas and the skies up above and this crazy thing called love?

Yeah its reasonable, you make good points mayflow. But my intuition is usually right with this stuff and sometimes I end up giving people the benefit of the doubt and go against how I felt about the person, only to prove that my gut instinct was right.

No I think people should always resolve things accordingly to how it goes. Writing one another off is not good for us if we never reached a conclusion. Like a stimulating or emotional conversation should not end in an instant, they should progress somehow. They need each other to survive, the deer needs plants to eat and air to breathe. It's similar to that of a biological food chain, eat and be eaten. It is part of something greater though, initially its just 'another brick in the wall'.

Yeah its reasonable, you make good points mayflow. But my intuition is usually right with this stuff and sometimes I end up giving people the benefit of the doubt and go against how I felt about the person, only to prove that my gut instinct was right.

aah I'm sorry if your gut instincs tells you that I am untrustable or so because I assure you and promise you that it is not the case. If so, your intuituon has gone wrong this time :/ Your my other bambi half ya know xD

aah I'm sorry if your gut instincs tells you that I am untrustable or so because I assure you and promise you that it is not the case. If so, your intuituon has gone wrong this time :/ Your my other bambi half ya know xD

lol, i wasn't referring to you hun, i was referring to people I know in real life. It's funny though, I've only been here a few days and I feel that there are a handful of people here who I can trust, and I think you're one of them. :hug: