I am officially in love......... With Toradora | INFJ Forum

I am officially in love......... With Toradora

poetrygirl

Community Member
Feb 9, 2009
MBTI
INFJ
toradora1.jpg

This anime has officially made it to my top list. I've seen only about 8 episodes and I'm already in love. The personalities are really diverse and refreshing. (Plus it's incredibly funny)

The main character is Ryūji he looks like a thug and everyone is scared of him ;as a result he has few friends ,but he's actually a really kind guy. I typed him InfP

The girl Taiga Aisaka nick named, "Palmtop Tiger". She looks sweet and small but she's actually very brutal. I typed her his opposite Estj but you can clearly see her shadow moments. Everyone is also afraid of her because of her reputation.

They start off hating each-other but soon learn that both of their crushes are the best friends of each-other. After this they agree to help each other out (for their own benefit) and go on a mission to improve each others reputation.

toradora-group.jpg

The girl with the blue hair is Ami she's a model and an Entj who poses as a Infp in public so that everyone will think she's sweet but she's very manipulative and sneaky.

Yūsaku Kitamura (far left) is Ryuji's best friend who Taiga has a crush on. (Isxp)?

Minori (hot pink hair) is Taiga's best friend and Ryuji's crush. I describe her as a raging ENFJ. :mlight:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/is8YL_Xth_M&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/is8YL_Xth_M&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

I spent the last three days watching the entire series. Love it! Thanks for the rec!

Any others that you like?