I am officially in love......... With Toradora | INFJ Forum

I am officially in love......... With Toradora

Discussion in 'Art, Entertainment, and Media' started by poetrygirl, Jul 21, 2009.

Share This Page

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
More threads by poetrygirl
  1. poetrygirl

poetrygirl Community Member

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    [​IMG]

This anime has officially made it to my top list. I've seen only about 8 episodes and I'm already in love. The personalities are really diverse and refreshing. (Plus it's incredibly funny)

The main character is Ryūji he looks like a thug and everyone is scared of him ;as a result he has few friends ,but he's actually a really kind guy. I typed him InfP

The girl Taiga Aisaka nick named, "Palmtop Tiger". She looks sweet and small but she's actually very brutal. I typed her his opposite Estj but you can clearly see her shadow moments. Everyone is also afraid of her because of her reputation.

They start off hating each-other but soon learn that both of their crushes are the best friends of each-other. After this they agree to help each other out (for their own benefit) and go on a mission to improve each others reputation.

[​IMG]

The girl with the blue hair is Ami she's a model and an Entj who poses as a Infp in public so that everyone will think she's sweet but she's very manipulative and sneaky.

Yūsaku Kitamura (far left) is Ryuji's best friend who Taiga has a crush on. (Isxp)?

Minori (hot pink hair) is Taiga's best friend and Ryuji's crush. I describe her as a raging ENFJ. :mlight:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/is8YL_Xth_M&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/is8YL_Xth_M&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x402061&color2=0x9461ca" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Wyst

Wyst Are you there?

Threads:
    MBTI:
    INFJ
    Enneagram:
    4w5
    I spent the last three days watching the entire series. Love it! Thanks for the rec!

Any others that you like?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...