How would you react if . . . | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

How would you react if . . .

I would take my clothes off. I only like to be in
the rain naked. I hate my clothes sticking to my
body.

How would you react if you were robbed of all of your worldly possessions?

Re-acquire. Start from scratch. My personality is such that I don't really give up if I care about something. It's not like I'm iron-willed or anything so admirable, I just don't feel discouragement the same way as others.

How would you react if you were robbed of all of your worldly possessions?

(i'm gonna answer this too since everyone since has forgotten to link to the next person.)

I would probably use this as an excuse to indulge in my wanderlust. Without things, the anchor weighing me down would be that much less, and I could get away with changing my lifestyle in a way I'd long imagined.

How would you react if a flying saucer crashed in your back yard?

How would you react if a flying saucer crashed in your back yard?

I would offer the aliens a drink but they've obviously had enough already, so I'd call a spacecab for them to ride home in.

How would you react if your pet started talking and holding intelligent conversations?

I would offer the aliens a drink but they've obviously had enough already, so I'd call a spacecab for them to ride home in.

How would you react if your pet started talking and holding intelligent conversations?

...that would signal the end of my connection with the human race, lol. *would sit and listen to the intelligent pet's philosophy on life until it entirely revolutionized her outlook*

how would you react if a stranger offered you a lift in a strange car to a deserted island where everyone wore long black trenchcoats and black hats and black boots, and everyone's faces was expressionless and they only spoke in numbers?

I would wonder why I was dropped off at a Math Convention and try and find the Star Trek Convention.

What would you do if your new boss forgot to open your new office for you and you ended up standing around for over an hour in a hallway?

i would sit, drink coffee, read book and wait for my office:)

how would you react that all people have purple skin, and you have yellow?

I would wonder why I was dropped off at a Math Convention and try and find the Star Trek Convention.

LOL!

What would you do if your new boss forgot to open your new office for you and you ended up standing around for over an hour in a hallway?

ninja kick the door down, and promptly make a mess of the new office in retaliation for his deplorable lack of courtesy!

how would you react if you won the lottery, except the prize isn't millions of dollars, it's millions of old lady cardigans?

i would sit, drink coffee, read book and wait for my office:)

how would you react that all people have purple skin, and you have yellow?

revel in my enlightened state (hehe)

same q:
how would you react if you won the lottery, except the prize isn't millions of dollars, it's millions of old lady cardigans?

Uhhh sell them to a distributor.....

I would shrink them and wear them, and give the rest to GoodWill.

How would you react if you were tricked into Auditioning for American Idol, and you can't back out?

I would shrink them and wear them, and give the rest to GoodWill.

How would you react if you were tricked into Auditioning for American Idol, and you can't back out?

that would be a nightmare, lol. i'd probably freeze and not manage to sing anything, and try to get the hell out of there asap

how would you react if you came back from work to find your apartment trashed and the door unlocked?

i would sat on floor, staring at one point until they carry me out of the stage and after called it art performance.

what meal wood you choose if that's the only thing you can eat until you die?

how would you react if you came back from work to find your apartment trashed and the door unlocked?

i would call police and wait for them.

i would sat on floor, staring at one point until they carry me out of the stage and after called it art performance.

Bwahahaha!

maple.

How would you react if you woke up in the opposite gender's body?

i'd become a homosexual.

What would you choose if given the choice between life with a mute or life with a person who talks too much?

i'd become a homosexual.

What would you choose if given the choice between life with a mute or life with a person who talks too much?

I would choose life with a mute because I would like to know what it feels like to do all the talking, for a change, while the other person just listens.

What would you do if one day you woke up thousands of years into the future and found that the world is now ruled by cats?

Last edited:
Bwahahaha!

maple.

Nice. I always wanted to be a chick. I'd be an INTJ chick. Sorta regular. Nothing too fancy. Bi-sexual for sure.

I would choose life with a mute because I would like to know what it feels like to do all the talking, for a change, while the other person just listens.

What would you do if one day you woke up thousands of years into the future and found that the world is now ruled by cats?

:m077::m077::m077:or become Catwoman?

What would you do if you could never eat sushi ever again? *for someone who absolutely looooves sushi*

:m077::m077::m077:or become Catwoman?

What would you do if you could never eat sushi ever again? *for someone who absolutely looooves sushi*

I would get myself a razor blade, lock myself in my room, and slit my own forearms every night. Width-wise incisions of course.

I would sabotage offshore oil wells all over the world because if I can't eat sushi, NOBODY CAN EAT SUSHI!!!

What would you do if you came home to find Osama Bin Laden in your kitchen drinking milk straight out of the carton?