How should a member fulfill their potential? | Page 6 | INFJ Forum

How should a member fulfill their potential?

I promise to tell you more when I know something definite, but right now all I can say online is it is not anything bad or harmful.

However, I do not cope well with change. :m169:

OHMIGAWD.

Ahem.

How can I improve my attitude?

I guess I missed this one the first time around. I'd like to put myself up on the chopping block.

I guess I missed this one the first time around. I'd like to put myself up on the chopping block.
I think the absolute biggest thing for you is to find a way to really rake in the self-confidence. We all know you have more than enough talent/ability/tools to achieve exactly what ever it is you set out to do (unless that's becoming president of the United State, hehe) I feel that you are often your biggest roadblock. Whenever you are out to accomplish something big, I really think you'd benefit from some quiet reflection, and personal "psyche-up." Analyze your fears in honesty, and I think you'll realize all the potential you have, but of course it's a continuous and ongoing process. There is no overnight "fix" or what not.

Reactions: sassafras
I am game...rip me apart and tell me how to put it all back together...Ive got potential to reach soon!

Res...You are an untapped recourse of goodness, kindness, and creativity. Sometimes I feel like you need to let your hair down girl...Do something spontaneous and wild. If you dont try you will never know if you CAN do it. You need to get yourself OUT of your comfort zone...IE: go out for a night with the girls...wear something TOTALLY out of your comfort zone...something low cut, a little revealing...dust off those stilettos and WORK it girl...Dance like no one is watching, and slip into a shadow mode and be someone else! I think you will surprise yourself!

This was and still is really good advice. It was great to hear this. Thx again E.

what do you think is wrong with it?
Just in general, so to speak; at least what's shown here.
too much to describe. Honest.

Someone save me.

Hmm; I think I posted another thread about this just today; how the heck do I be content with the present time?

Someone save me.

*Siamese cat swoops in with her cape flailing around her and grabs That Girl, runs away with her and shares a coffee or an herbal tea if the certain problems are still present :)*

I'm going to use you to give me sound advice about the things that bother me as a compensation for saving you, just to be clear. But I'll feed you cookies and coffee. :D

Sleep with Indigio, Odyne, Argybil, Satya, the last Mohican and Shai gar.

Bonus points if none of them discover the other, and a gold star for all at once.:D

Sleep with Indigio, Odyne, Argybil, Satya, the last Mohican and Shai gar.

Bonus points if none of them discover the other, and a gold star for all at once.:D

Yep, but then she doesn't get the bonus points if she goes for the gold star. Not fair.

Yep, but then she doesn't get the bonus points if she goes for the gold star. Not fair.

Only if you lack imagination!

This is what masks and bondage are for!

*Siamese cat swoops in with her cape flailing around her and grabs That Girl, runs away with her and shares a coffee or an herbal tea if the certain problems are still present :)*

I'm going to use you to give me sound advice about the things that bother me as a compensation for saving you, just to be clear. But I'll feed you cookies and coffee. :D

I have a lot of sound advice.