How has interacting with people from across the world affected you? | Page 4 | INFJ Forum

How has interacting with people from across the world affected you?

I worked for many years with international interns...folks from all over the world. These interactions certainly broadened my own perspectives and helped me realize that the dominant culture I live in isn't really dominant everywhere. Lots of good friends...we had lost touch until after 20 years someone recently started a Facebook group. Nice to get back in contact.

This is one of the most important lessons i've learned as well coming into another country and culture, and interacting with so many different people from various places around the world.

Just curious... how many years do you have interacting with Japanese people?

Let's see...I'm 25, so since I was 5 years old and consistently since then. I see where you draw the similarities, I just respectfully disagree. :)

Let's see...I'm 25, so since I was 5 years old and consistently since then. I see where you draw the similarities, I just respectfully disagree. :)

Awesome - you're lucky!

She's right, just about everyone I know went over to Canada to drink at 19, and do a little gambling (good exchange rate you know). I always found Canadians to be friendly and easygoing. Love the accent, eh??

Accent? I've been intrigued by this for some time. Where are you from QP and what does our accent sound like?

Accent? what does our accent sound like?

I'm from Flint, Michigan. I went to school (college) with some Canadians and a lot of Uppers (U-pers). The folks from the Upper Penninsula of Michigan sound just like the Canadians around Michigan in my opinion. How can I describe it? Remember Bob and Doug MacKenzie? Comedy team and SNL dudes? Take off eh? You Hozers!! Kind of like that.

this question could apply to using the internet in general. it's opened my mind a bit. it's made me think people at the core are more similar than dissimilar, and that our conflicts are mainly due to a lack of mutual understanding, not disharmonious intentions. :m190:

Last edited:
this question could apply to using the internet in general. it's opened my mind a bit. it's made me think people at the core are more similar than dissimilar, and that our conflicts are mainly due to a lack of mutual understanding, not disharmonious intentions. :m190:

Agree.