How do you imagine People on this Forum? | Page 11 | INFJ Forum

How do you imagine People on this Forum?

Shai's Post :)

Indigosensor I always picture him at raves, having taken several E's.
Shai Gar is like Bob Ross.
Ookami- when I read his posts I suddenly smell laundry detergent.

I didn't know you were my
cheer.jpg
leader

Nice pun.

Indigosensor I always picture him at raves, having taken several E's.

Thats cause you think my music is bouncy, and only like 20% of it is.

Although, I do enjoy raving with my friends, it is fun! And if I were on a drug while raving, it would be psilocybin, not mdma.

It also is associated with your picture.

For some impressions, there is an explanation. For others- it just comes out like a bat from hell.

How do you imaginePeople on this Forum?

This is a humongo list, so I'm going to try and limit myself to certain foods, items, phrases, words, or feelings. If you need clarification why, let me know and I'll tell ya. NB: All of these are perception and not necessarily steeped in reality.

NB2: Current, ongoing members.

Shai Gar: A unique, really spicy curry dish

IndigoSensor: One of my former students, wrapped in soft, comfortable wool.

SilentlyHonest: A little brother, or my little cousin when we were children.

Sumone: A sentient cotton candy cloud.

Satya: A tasty dark chocolate brick

Deathjam: A Labrador with a 200+ IQ

Bored Now: A steady rain in Paris

anica: An anam cara friend, or a Celtic warrior woman.

TheLastMohican: Charles Wallace.

uberrogo: High school basketball star with a heart of gold.

dylan: A brother, a friend, a college mate.

Milon: Another little brother, but the smarter one.

laofmoonster: A cuddly teddy bear in a bramble bush.

alt ctrl del: A Viking warrior princess.

Wyote: Sly, wise, fox made of quicksilver.

Duty: A caramel heart wrapped in barbed wire, wrapped in chocolate, wrapped as a gift.

Flavus Aquila: Always the bird of prey, but held close, held dear.

MotorJax: A healing toy soldier.

Lucifer: Pepper Ann.

Quinlan: An old uncle that lets the nieces and nephews drink adult punch at Christmas.

Lurker: A thick, patchwork quilt on a winter morn.

Slant: Mandy. But cooler.

minority funk: The opening act at a trendy, intimate club.

dneecey: The little sister who brings you daisies and dandelions from a summer field.

TheDaringHatrick: A sister, a warrior, a new friend, a kindness.

Von Hase: The older brother with a quiet, warrior's heart. Aragorn and Elrond's love child.

More to come - hopefully?

Thank you, Arbygil. I think that's the nicest thing anyone has ever said about me. I'm honored.

Solar Empath reminds me of my 10th grade English teacher.
He was pretty much the only non-Mormon English teacher I've ever had! And he was my P.E. teacher...

Everybody is being good and kind to me, I am sure this forum will help me to get good friends. YAyyyy cheers!

Yeah, I imagine the more extroverted online to be fairly quiet, and are likely to keep to themselves irl. I'm really curious about INFJ social dynamic in person vs. online. For example, if there was a meetup (hypothetically speaking), I wonder to what extent would we interact the same as we do here on the forum.

Yeah, I imagine the more extroverted online to be fairly quiet, and are likely to keep to themselves irl. I'm really curious about INFJ social dynamic in person vs. online. For example, if there was a meetup (hypothetically speaking), I wonder to what extent would we interact the same as we do here on the forum.

A very interesting question. I would be most interested to attend said (hypothetical) meetup. I think the extent would depend on who was there. I would definately interact more with those I have gotten to know better. INFJ's are not social butterflies, so it would probably broken into smaller more intimate groups.

This is my interaction with my other INFJ friend when we first met:

Me: Hey
Her: Hey
Me: Bye
Her: .....:)

So awkward.

A very interesting question. I would be most interested to attend said (hypothetical) meetup. I think the extent would depend on who was there. I would definately interact more with those I have gotten to know better. INFJ's are not social butterflies, so it would probably broken into smaller more intimate groups.

Same here. But being a LIBRA Im supposed to have a social flair and I can be charming and forward if i try but i get tired after a while because it wastes so much of my energy. But hypothetical yearly INFJ convention is interesting and i will definitely attend. It will either succeed or fail. We probably need a moderator to get it going probably an extrovert.lol

I would say the difference between online vs. inperson behavior would have about 70% change in behavior because body language speaks so much more than words and icons.

I would attend an INFJ meetup.

Fo Sho

Its different for each person...but I promise I have a picture in my mind of each one of you!

A meet up would be fun...if I could convince myself to show up to such a large gathering...

Do it.

Do it...

Its different for each person...but I promise I have a picture in my mind of each one of you!

A meet up would be fun...if I could convince myself to show up to such a large gathering...

Perhaps a good starter and an ice breaker could be a teleconference via webcam. Helps in distinguishing people's faces/voices and expressions.

Perhaps a good starter and an ice breaker could be a teleconference via webcam. Helps in distinguishing people's faces/voices and expressions.

my webcam is scary...AKC!! you are all tyring to drag me out! NO!! HAVE TO STAY HIDDEN!! lol