How do you imagine People on this Forum? | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

How do you imagine People on this Forum?

I've always imagined arbygil as being someone who sits in a cafe and watches people, but not in a creepy way; kind of in a grounded, acute, but still dreamy and protective way. I don't know how to describe it

I think that's pretty darned apt, actually. Lol!

ETA: I'm going to add my views for a bunch o' folk when I get home from work...

This topic took exit 180 to Offtopic express.

I pictured alt ctrl delete just as she looks in real life it was weird when I saw her picture.

This is a humongo list, so I'm going to try and limit myself to certain foods, items, phrases, words, or feelings. If you need clarification why, let me know and I'll tell ya. NB: All of these are perception and not necessarily steeped in reality.

NB2: Current, ongoing members.

Shai Gar: A unique, really spicy curry dish

IndigoSensor: One of my former students, wrapped in soft, comfortable wool.

SilentlyHonest: A little brother, or my little cousin when we were children.

Sumone: A sentient cotton candy cloud.

Satya: A tasty dark chocolate brick

Deathjam: A Labrador with a 200+ IQ

Bored Now: A steady rain in Paris

anica: An anam cara friend, or a Celtic warrior woman.

TheLastMohican: Charles Wallace.

uberrogo: High school basketball star with a heart of gold.

dylan: A brother, a friend, a college mate.

Milon: Another little brother, but the smarter one.

laofmoonster: A cuddly teddy bear in a bramble bush.

alt ctrl del: A Viking warrior princess.

Wyote: Sly, wise, fox made of quicksilver.

Duty: A caramel heart wrapped in barbed wire, wrapped in chocolate, wrapped as a gift.

Flavus Aquila: Always the bird of prey, but held close, held dear.

MotorJax: A healing toy soldier.

Lucifer: Pepper Ann.

Quinlan: An old uncle that lets the nieces and nephews drink adult punch at Christmas.

Lurker: A thick, patchwork quilt on a winter morn.

Slant: Mandy. But cooler.

minority funk: The opening act at a trendy, intimate club.

dneecey: The little sister who brings you daisies and dandelions from a summer field.

TheDaringHatrick: A sister, a warrior, a new friend, a kindness.

Von Hase: The older brother with a quiet, warrior's heart. Aragorn and Elrond's love child.

More to come - hopefully?

Last edited:
Reactions: dylan
You know Arby, lately I've been feeling like a barbarian warrior thrusting myself out into the heat of battle only to come out on the other side hacked to bits and then transported to Valhalla.. Over and over and over again.

You know Arby, lately I've been feeling like a barbarian warrior thrusting myself out into the heat of battle only to come out on the other side hacked to bits and then transported to Valhalla.. Over and over and over again.

Aww, sweetie! *Big ol' hug*

Don't forget the princess part, though. The warrior is strong, but treat yourself with favor - because you're worth it, and doggone it folks betta recognize...

:m164:

XD I was just kidding about the vegetarian thing. I figured it'd be a nice funny tid-bit to add. I think I heard a quote like that from a comedian or something on late-night tv....

I see gloomy-optimist as a very social person on the net, but not so social in real life. On the nets, GO enjoys browsing through art sites (probably dA mostly), commenting on pictures, and drawing pictures of her own. While IRL GO might not socialize right away with strangers, socializing with friends is most certainly not out of the question. GO enjoys the random things in life and sometimes tries to make more randomness in anyway possible. GO is probably a college student, too. What GO studies in school ... do any of us know? XD

That's actually fairly accurate ;) I'm not a college student, though; I'm in high school, but it's a boarding school on a college campus, so it's basically the same thing :B

Awww arbygil! That was actually the nicest thing anyone's said to me in ages! You have no idea how much I love that image.I feel inspired. You should totally do more!

Nausus is a girl that wants to conform to help people, but dislikes conformity. She cannot find a middle ground, but knows that in her heart she should be herself. She should stick up for her opinion more often. ^~

Arbygil seems like the regular southern bell. Mother of three perhaps? She seems to have a very motherly way. She probably dislike fighting even more in real life. She's learned to stick up for her opinion but if she sees it's bothering someone she'll back-off. If you confronted her IRL she'd probably put on a mask and than apologize afterwards.

Daring is a wild card of the INFJ world. She seems to like to party, and I suspect she was hurt when she was young. She has father issues even though she'd probably not admit to it... or any of her issues. She's a relatively good person who doesn't want to be seen as nice because she fears being taken advantage of. She'd probably walk up to you with the kindest smile ever ... just to twist your nipples. I can tell, and not because she told me, she is a closet *Geek* (not nerd). She probably knows more about computers than Shai does, and probably saw star trek at least twice. Fun, Cool, Geeky. Almost perfect.

Shai Gar barks and bits. I suspect that sometimes his mouth gets him into more than he can handle but he'd never back down. He doesn't believe in quitting unless he's lost complete interest in the subject matter. He's probably the second or third coolest person on this site (IMO)

THL from what I've seen likes to follow rules, but I noticed a little rebellion in you. He's probably more of a rule break IRL, and probably someone you'd want to have on your side in a fight. He's most likely a extreme sports person (Skater, BMX, Snow Boarder, ETC).

Shai, Arbygil, and Lucifer are straight up g's. :m125:

Edit: Slant too.

Hey look, I'm an edit!

Awww arbygil! That was actually the nicest thing anyone's said to me in ages! You have no idea how much I love that image.I feel inspired. You should totally do more!

:mlove2:

You're so welcome - and it's the truth! It's how I honestly see you.

I'll do more later. Sometimes I have to tune in to the "Vibe."

Arbygil seems like the regular southern bell. Mother of three perhaps? She seems to have a very motherly way. She probably dislike fighting even more in real life. She's learned to stick up for her opinion but if she sees it's bothering someone she'll back-off. If you confronted her IRL she'd probably put on a mask and than apologize afterwards.

LOL! It's all vibe, promise you that. No chil'ins here and if I have to confront I will, but it's not always my thing. But you're right about the backing off if I feel my opinion isn't well received. I'll tell ya once. After that I shake the dust from my feet and go on.:m154:

LOL! It's all vibe, promise you that. No chil'ins here and if I have to confront I will, but it's not always my thing. But you're right about the backing off if I feel my opinion isn't well received. I'll tell ya once. After that I shake the dust from my feet and go on.:m154:

Crap. I can't read that without your "Ghetto G" voice showing up in my head...
I shouldn't have read your last post before that one.

Nausus is a girl that wants to conform to help people, but dislikes conformity. She cannot find a middle ground, but knows that in her heart she should be herself. She should stick up for her opinion more often. ^~

Maybe it's a little true... maybe ^^"

:) *Hands a lollipop*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEAHAEHEHEHEAHEAEH

I hope I'm not the only one who got that :)