How do people (mis)type you? | Page 15 | INFJ Forum

How do people (mis)type you?

Sure, keep in mind some days I tell people I can'd drive since there is not enough Se so I don't see oncoming cars until they get VERY close... reassuring?

Me driving: Cars, cars, lights, road, cars, what I ate last tuesday, oh shit I'm dead, ok nvm, cars, cars lights....

I don't like McLaren. I think it's overrated. Probs because of F1. However, the La Ferrari is kinda stupid as well, given that it isn't road legal :lmao:.

Do you have one you do like? And yes for what it is the Mc is just as bad as all the other "luxury" cars with costing a bunch more than it really does. Really I can get by just fine with a Subaru for most purposes.

Me driving: Cars, cars, lights, road, cars, what I ate last tuesday, oh shit I'm dead, ok nvm, cars, cars lights....

At least we'll get to meet up in the dead zone. @jkxx had the good idea of making me drive the McLaren F1 'cause he couldn't see well.

He's with me, by the way. *tips hat* *oh there's no hat, I'm nothingness now*

Yup, annoying objects which keep moving every which way in yet more annoyingly chaotic patterns.

"He's with me, by the way. *tips hat* *oh there's no hat, I'm nothingness now*"

Matrix reference - there is no hat

What a fail. (sorry :D :innocent:) I hope you know at least what you drive habitually, if or when you do or did. Otherwise it's going to be hard to reattain it should your car ever be stolen.

Ginny my practical existence is an everyday struggle. I still have to focus on how to fit my duvet into its duvet cover even though my mom showed me fifteen times when I was 8 and multiple people have had to show me again since.

On the plus side I have pretty decent Ni for like, esoteric gibberish and stuff. :D

"He's with me, by the way. *tips hat* *oh there's no hat, I'm nothingness now*"

Matrix reference - there is no hat

:tearsofjoy: I'm in a laughing fit now!

Ginny my practical existence is an everyday struggle. I still have to focus on how to fit my duvet into its duvet cover even though my mom showed me fifteen times when I was 8 and multiple people have had to show me again since.

Ah yes I was politely informed I had it inside out the whole time without noticing. And really it is rather hard to tell which way is the "right" one.

Ah yes I was politely informed I had it inside out the whole time without noticing. And really it is rather hard to tell which way is the "right" one.

Honestly I think the sensors make too much fuss about duvet covers. I'm sorry mum, but it's true.

Do you have one you do like? And yes for what it is the Mc is just as bad as all the other "luxury" cars with costing a bunch more than it really does. Really I can get by just fine with a Subaru for most purposes.
There are a few. I liked the Subaru Impreza when I played NfS Underground 2. Generally, in games I prefer Porsche GTs, if available.

IRL, there are a lot more factors to consider, like price, comfort, space, performance, mileage... I loved the Mini Cooper S, for obvious reasons. The Mazda 2 or 3 would be cool if the back window weren't so small. Same goes for the Hyundai i20 and i30. My mum drives a Ford Focus, which is awesome, and I really like the sports versions of the Focus and Fiesta (the ones from the 2000s, not the new models). I like the Fiat 500 too, of course a model with 59kW or over.
I actually haven't been thinking about cars that much since last winter, so I'm kinda undecided, besides me having a big hole where there was much more on my preferred cars.

On the plus side I have pretty decent Ni for like, esoteric gibberish and stuff. :D
*smh* :laughing:

Those wold be mine then given Elvis' "wildness"

@Ginny

Ah yes NFSU2 - actually have the media somewhere, wonder whether it'll work on Win 10. That one was fun although I didn't like NFSU immediately when it came out, had to get used to the different style (and after playing NFSHS on a Voodoo3 3000 AGP I was spoiled by the graphics there even though the Dx9 upgrade in NFSU was really nice...)

Btw I actually do drive a Subaru nowadays. But for some reason Porsches don't appeal to me except for the old ones in NFSPU. Yep.. liked the Focus as well, just very clean design. Well I only think about cars if I absolutely have to. I'll instantly leave an S-dominated conversation once they start talking about it.

Also, more importantly, does it have a hat?

I dropped a hat on the duvet, so in a sense it does have a hat. However, it seems to lack an arm to tip it! Or has it also been assailed by nothingness? :fearscream:

Well I only think about cars if I absolutely have to. I'll instantly leave an S-dominated conversation once they start talking about it.
I grew up watching F1, so there is not much to say here.

I began being interested in cars ever since I had my licence*, as I thought it'd be better to learn everything I can in order to be as independent as possible. A year ago or so, in between seasons of The Grand Tour, I rewatched all the episodes of Top Gear UK from 2006 onwards, and to be extra prepared, I try to read all the automobile club magazines my mum gets since she's a member of it.

Therefore, I'd be kind of interested in the conversations, or would be if those guys weren't only interested in bragging but real auto shop talk instead. Might pick a few things up.

*Scratch that. Ever since The Fast and the Furious 1+2. But I only got serious then.

@Ginny.. yes you bring up a good point - if it's being discussed in a technical manner with the merits and pros and cons of each brand that would be one thing (and like you it would help me to know more about what I'm getting since so far I've been tricked by car salesmen and sold lemons), however the conversations I have been part of/overheard have all been bragging which generally brings 0 worthwhile content to the table. Besides having to be assaulted by the "logic" of how someone is "better" because they are driving X car is just stupid.