I like gingers.

I'm a bit red myself.

:3
Jesty is just jealous because his cruel ancestors only gave him a big hooter.;P

I like gingers.

I'm a bit red myself.

:3
Jesty is just jealous because his cruel ancestors only gave him a big hooter.;P

I wasn't aware that you had seen my picture Melkor.
I would have expected some snarky comment.

Nah, you told me already my dear Jester.

Though I'd very much like to see your glorious gob, I'm really not the begging type, so I've never asked.

Nah, you told me already my dear Jester.

Though I'd very much like to see your glorious gob, I'm really not the begging type, so I've never asked.

Oh yeah, jew nose. Right :p
I'll upload a picture, if you promise not to masturbate to it.

Does it?

I don't really get along with people.:(

Most of the time we ignore each other, if not it's hostility for no responding frequently enough, and perhaps rarely, someone I can chat with.

I mean, I've never went any further than. I had friends when I was younger, but I don't get out much. Oddly, I like this, but sometimes I just feel like I'm missing something... Like when I see friends out together... Hrm.

It's like a pang.

Bleh.

Still, INFJ's seem to be good friends.

This is my experience also, but searching for certain types will make it less likely that you'll find any friends.

Oh, I never said I'd go searching for such types.

Besides, most INFJ's are mistyped if this forum is any indication, and the rest are posing as other types through incidence.

I don't let the MBTI judge my social interactions, though I don't mind using it as tool to guide them.

Hahah, don't worry, I'm not the sort to disregard a persons value as a friend on the basis of type.

[MENTION=996]jes[/MENTION]ter: NO DEAL!

Good, my cam doesn't want to work anyways.
And all I have left are these silly pictures of my in an indian suit.

Native American or India Indian?

^^Even better!

I'm normally quite guarded and distant, not just to be an ass, it's just the only thing I'm comfortable with. I doubt an INFJ would bother to befriend me, however so much I'd like it.

Ahh don't get too down on yourself, we/I like all people as long as they're honest pretty much. Perhaps it's the INTJ's who should be worrying about getting your INTP's attentions? Makes just as much sense as any other way in a certain light, no?

I, personally, do not talk unless I have clear intent and purpose. In that case, i'll just come out and say what I mean. Otherwise, most of my communication is through body language and shorts sentences when I need to have idle talk ( ewwww)

Well...I will talk to anyone, (not openly) but whether I will feel comfortable around that person is another matter, and I always have what I'm going to say perfectly sentenced in my head, and when it comes to speaking it I just start getting messed up, but I know this is something I can correct and become better at. I found out yesterday my 2 best friends EVAR are also INFJ's lol, I always knew we were all very similar, fixing problems with eachother never really got anywhere as we knew what the other was going to say before they even started typing. I also pick and choose my friends extremely carefully, in the 4 years Iv'e searched online I have found 2 really good friends which I will meet some time in the future. Other than that I don't know what to say at the moment really.

If I feel like I can trust that person, I will open up to them about deeper issues and topics I have on my mind, given the appropriate environment. As for my demeaner and personality, if I'm around my group of friends in a friendly environment, I tend of be the loudest and craziest of the bunch. This is a really huge contrast to people I don't have that kind of relationship to, as I'm a very quiet, reserved guy.
What I have in common with both is that I always naturally treat situations with kindness and empathy, giving people the benefit of the doubt.

I can comuinicate with a person who actually talk, and don't make sounds about shopping and boobs(sorry if it's rude).
A lot of teenagers in my age are really talking about nothing, just about what they see outside, and not about what they(don't) see inside a person.
I know quite few special people, so I can talk about feeling and other spiritual things.
I have a phone phobia:)m142:), I'm afraid of talking on the phone, it's always stressing me, I hate talking on the phone.