"he/she's so hot!" | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

"he/she's so hot!"

Me and and one group of my friends typically respond in a similar manner:

"oh... hello *eyebrow raise*" but of course we just say this comment to each other as to not appear as creeps. lol.

If we're talking about only physical admiration:
"Hmm, yum" and then I enjoy the show, with no intention to make a serious move.

If I am really interested in the person, I turn quiet and shy, which defeats the intention..
This; I think.

I probably won't talk but then I'll just.....sit down and watch. Or turn my head SEVERAL times. *laughs* I think it'd be uncomfortable due to the target of my admiration tend to be fellow males, but..ah well. :p

but if I'm really interested...expect me to deeply analyze the texture and design of a) their clothes, b) the floor, or c) the table.

>.>

Nope don't got one o' these

Disclaimer: I never say this to the person directly, just under my breath or in my thoughts :D

"DAYUM! He's fine"

"Wow"

"He's a fox"

+1.

If we're talking about only physical admiration:
"Hmm, yum" and then I enjoy the show, with no intention to make a serious move.

If I am really interested in the person, I turn quiet and shy, which defeats the intention..

+1 (if I could do more spreading first...)

I'd probably react the same way...=p

Put a bucket in the corner of the room. Go to the opposite corner with a coin in your hand. Throw that coin into that bucket. Sound you will hear is what I hear in my head when see a hot woman. This is only way to hear what I am thinking in that situation.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a-sawvtJxDI"]YouTube - She's So Hot...Boom! - Flight Of The Conchords[/ame]

Reactions: Edith
Yay I love Flight of the Conchords!!

Then how could you not post this? :O

It's all I could think about after reading the thread title.