"he/she's so hot!" | INFJ Forum

"he/she's so hot!"

Gaze

Donor
Sep 5, 2009
MBTI
INFPishy
So, what's your favorite term of admiration/adoration for someone you like or find attractive?

"I like her."

It's straight to the point and I prefer not to fuck around with vague terms and/or euphemisms.

Reactions: jyrffw54
"Does me wanting to fuck you make this awkward?"

Anita, I just knew that it was your thread:)

Reactions: Gaze
My favourite term: wow (speak silently in head)...

mmm MMMMmmm.... while feeling all tingly inside...

Reactions: Blind Bandit
*Thinking in his head* while making awkward noises and then saying: Hmms..."Well...Hmm...I think you are very awesome and cool..and I really really wanted to say..that I admire you..sincerely with all my heart"

Reactions: Gaze
Give me.

Damnit! Since when did I have issues thinking clearly?

Schwing!

*trying to put together coherent thoughts*

Reactions: Jana
"Ouch"

I think to myself "my god...he is absolutely beautiful". I don't get this feeling so much with only physically attractive people. If it was only that I would simply acknowledge "yeah they are very nice looking".

And then I can find no other words to describe how I feel other than that, and so I would likely never actually say it to them, because what male wants to be described as "beautiful"? Maybe that matters less than I think, at least to the types of people I have been this attracted to.

I do tend to do the school girlish thing sometimes and say "he is so cute." When really I mean hot. I just feel awkward saying that for some reason.

if im talking to a friend about someone attractive ill say; hey she's hot. if its above even that i just say damn man.. *insert admirable exclamatory statement here*

if i'm talking to the person i think is attractive;

images

Disclaimer: I never say this to the person directly, just under my breath or in my thoughts :D

"DAYUM! He's fine"

"Wow"

"He's a fox"

Reactions: rawr