Haunted Houses | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Haunted Houses

I am inclined to elaborate partly because I am full on intoxicated now. Even if a house is “haunted” to the point you can be physically affected why would I care? In fact if true, video tape me being effected and dying. Give the world proof as a result. I seriously am completely and totally unconcerned with the end result. I will take out a life insurance policy beforehand and make my family well off for the rest of their lives.
From a personal perspective, complete and utter tripe. Ill f’ing slap any sprit with my…well guess.. should it get in my face.
Fear is the mind controller. Without fear there is simply no control.
So lets turn this into an event? Anyone?

If you don’t care and don’t believe it then why are you even on this thread?
To come here and state that it’s all in someone’s mind is ignorant and insulting to those who have had experiences.
If you are unconcerned then read no more, but don’t belittle the rest of us.

Stop.

I can understand your skepticism. I would be more skeptical if I didn't see and experience certain things that I don't believe were hallucinations as I was otherwise lucid and of sound mind at the time of the occrrance. Maybe there are other dimensions that overlap with ours and the "ghosts" we see and experience are the result?

Ah....:) Yes. Dimensional overlap. A potential but still not life threatening. Either way even if it is, a great way to get proof of it by putting it on tape and showing the world.

I am inclined to elaborate partly because I am full on intoxicated now. Even if a house is “haunted” to the point you can be physically affected why would I care? In fact if true, video tape me being effected and dying. Give the world proof as a result. I seriously am completely and totally unconcerned with the end result. I will take out a life insurance policy beforehand and make my family well off for the rest of their lives.
From a personal perspective, complete and utter tripe. Ill f’ing slap any sprit with my…well guess.. should it get in my face.

You f---ing drunk-ass troll....lololol.
tumblr_ml64yvHXsm1rrfdcuo1_500.gif

I know other people who say they have seen shadow people and the stories always seem to happen at night and in bed and yes, a pressure on their chest! It has never happened to me. I would have a heart attack and die if it did, I'm sure! I have had one experience in an old house I was renting where I was being caressed by a silvery green figure while I laid in bed. I felt the touch lightly go down my shoulder then arm and over my side and hip while I laid on my side. Like it was barely touching me, but my hairs were standing up. When I glanced over my shoulder I saw it and was instantly afraid but the thought, "Not here to harm" popped into my head and just like that, it was gone. It went backwards until it disappeared. It happened very fast.

My brother and I were scared at first of the green mist because we didn't know what it was. We decided it had to be ok since it wasn't doing anything threatening. I don't really think it was our grandpa I think we agreed to say it was just to try to make sense of it and probably because we missed our grandpa.

The creamies thing is super creepy because of the innocent language she used to describe it. She definitely had contact with something and she wasn't afraid at all. She thought it was totally normal and something everyone saw.

I know! I can't imagine experiencing this! I would poop myself!! I'm such a chicken when it comes to this- I really, truly believe there is evil out there and I don't want to contact it. And I've heard these shadow people ARE evil!

I do think there's good intentioned things out there - like your experience with the green figure. I've seen my grandmother twice...once in the hospital when she was dying and another time when I was on a trip....

This story is a bit weird...but when I was in the UK I stayed at this really old B&B that was in the middle of no where, and was a giant victorian mansion. The place was creepy...I literally thought I was in the Clue mansion....I felt just generally uncomfortable - I've had this in a lot of places, but mostly thought it was just me being a chicken - but ignored it. In the middle of the night I woke up for some reason and when I opened my eyes, I saw a figure wearing this black/white houndstooth sweater that my grams always wore, and it walked away...I felt completely warm and safe...and just went back to sleep.

It was a nice experience. I want more of those!! And none of the creamies or shadow people!!!!

Last edited:

I think it's good to be sceptical...and I even think it's good to lend a scientific approach to understanding unexplainable things. I think it's narrow minded to think there are things out there that happen that we've yet to explain...I mean, just because we don't have an explanation for it, doesn't mean it's not true.

I would be happy to follow along while you are in a haunted house! hehehe...especially while you're intoxicated! "Ghosts....I'mma whip this out and slap you! YOU HEAR ME!!!! *hiccup*"

You f---ing drunk-ass troll....lololol.

Yes. Not the toll part though.

I really am serious about the fact Ill spend time at the location if given the opportunity. I hate to say it but come on, there are so many "ghost" shows on tv at this point, why has no one died or captured proof on video yet? Why has no one captured irrefutable proof of aliens on video yet? EVERYONE has a cell phone now that can capture video and yet...nothing.

But hey, if I can somehow be of service to the world by dying from paranormal activity I am all for it. It is a better death than I currently face. Lets work out the logistics, and make some money.

I think it's good to be sceptical...and I even think it's good to lend a scientific approach to understanding unexplainable things. I think it's narrow minded to think there are things out there that happen that we've yet to explain...I mean, just because we don't have an explanation for it, doesn't mean it's not true.

I would be happy to follow along while you are in a haunted house! hehehe...especially while you're intoxicated! "Ghosts....I'mma whip this out and slap you! YOU HEAR ME!!!! *hiccup*"

:) I have watched "Ghost Adventurers" and liked it because I figured what they are, are three friends who figured out how to travel the world, have fun and get paid for it.

Reactions: acd

I really am serious about the fact Ill spend time at the location if given the opportunity. I hate to say it but come on, there are so many "ghost" shows on tv at this point, why has no one died or captured proof on video yet? Why has no one captured irrefutable proof of aliens on video yet? EVERYONE has a cell phone now that can capture video and yet...nothing.

But hey, if I can somehow be of service to the world by dying from paranormal activity I am all for it. It is a better death than I currently face. Lets work out the logistics, and make some money.

I don't think dying is the intention of ghosts...but I might be wrong.

Maybe we never see the proof of the people dying because they're dead..... he...he...he...he.....

Also, there is proof out there, a lot of it is anecdotal evidence, but there is also scientific evidence of paranormal and ET activity. People just have a hard time accepting it because it goes against the grain of what they want to believe.

I don't think dying is the intention of ghosts...but I might be wrong.

Maybe we never see the proof of the people dying because they're dead..... he...he...he...he.....

Also, there is proof out there, a lot of it is anecdotal evidence, but there is also scientific evidence of paranormal and ET activity. People just have a hard time accepting it because it goes against the grain of what they want to believe.

Ok. But news articles that say, "Its said someone walked up on the house and died fron a heart attack."... Ok so..plan an expedition and record everything. PLUS, prove its not just happening in their mind.

Too many ghost shows, "Oh, the hair on my arm is standing up, clearly I am in the presence of evil." People running around screaming... great stuff but hardly proof.

BTW "realist" here. Sorry if I am making life seem too black and white but all you have to do is prove me wrong. Should be easy right?

As for why I am on the "haunted house" thread. When I was younger I used to love to get friends to visit "haunted" houses. Suspend reality. It was a reason to go somewhere. But like everything, theres nothing to it. Just an empty house with the occasional homeless person hiding in the shadows....

Ok. But news articles that say, "Its said someone walked up on the house and died fron a heart attack."... Ok so..plan an expedition and record everything. PLUS, prove its not just happening in their mind.

Too many ghost shows, "Oh, the hair on my arm is standing up, clearly I am in the presence of evil." People running around screaming... great stuff but hardly proof.

Actually, when the hair on your arms stand up, it's a physiological reaction to your environment - associated with the fight/flight mechanism...so it's actual objective and scientific proof that an individual's body is reacting to the presence of external danger....the idea is that just because we can't see it, doesn't mean our body can't sense it.

Proof comes in many forms. Personal experience is a form of proof that is very valid.

But this is a thread where we're sharing stories and experiences. Certainly there is the opportunity to suggest other explanations, but in a friendly and accepting way. I know this is a topic that holds many varying and extreme opinions. You're welcome to share them, but in a way that's respectful :)

Actually, when the hair on your arms stand up, it's a physiological reaction to your environment - associated with the fight/flight mechanism...so it's actual objective and scientific proof that an individual's body is reacting to the presence of external danger....the idea is that just because we can't see it, doesn't mean our body can't sense it.

Proof comes in many forms. Personal experience is a form of proof that is very valid.

But this is a thread where we're sharing stories and experiences. Certainly there is the opportunity to suggest other explanations, but in a friendly and accepting way. I know this is a topic that holds many varying and extreme opinions. You're welcome to share them, but in a way that's respectful :)

Right. You are suggesting that the hair on your arm cant stand up because of what your mind is doing on its own? A fear response?

I did not realize I was being disrespectful. Ill move on I guess.

I heard many things about haunted things and hauses...
Usually the things happen where there is dark history or a bloody history.

More stories coming friday when I'm off work! I know, the suspense is killing you isn't it.. get it? Killing you? Muahahaha

I heard many things about haunted things and hauses...
Usually the things happen where there is dark history or a bloody history.

OoOO! OOoO!! Tell tell!!!!

More stories coming friday when I'm off work! I know, the suspense is killing you isn't it.. get it? Killing you? Muahahaha

YES!!!!

All I am saying is that I have had a couple of experiences that you couldn’t dismiss away so quickly and easily that’s all.
For one instance (I’ll tell the other stories later, no time before work) something was broken...another time, I even checked to see if there was an earthquake that night because it was the only explanation for something with such violent force.
Believe what you will....I probably wouldn’t if not for my own experience.

All I am saying is that I have had a couple of experiences that you couldn’t dismiss away so quickly and easily that’s all.
For one instance (I’ll tell the other stories later, no time before work) something was broken...another time, I even checked to see if there was an earthquake that night because it was the only explanation for something with such violent force.
Believe what you will....I probably wouldn’t if not for my own experience.

I agree. There's something in that moment when you realize that what has happened to you can't be explained- but you know it to be real.

I agree. There's something in that moment when you realize that what has happened to you can't be explained- but you know it to be real.

When things start flying at your head...or things get hit with such force that nothing ‘intangible’ could possibly do it....AND when you aren’t the only one in the room who witnesses it...it makes you a believer, at the very least a believer in forces we don’t know of or don’t understand.
People can say what they wish....I know with 100% certainty what happened....they only make themselves sound ignorant.