Haunted Houses | Page 3 | INFJ Forum

Haunted Houses

When things start flying at your head...or things get hit with such force that nothing ‘intangible’ could possibly do it....AND when you aren’t the only one in the room who witnesses it...it makes you a believer, at the very least a believer in forces we don’t know of or don’t understand.
People can say what they wish....I know with 100% certainty what happened....they only make themselves sound ignorant.

I believe I am misunderstood. I have not said these things arent possible or that people don't experience them. Only that if these things are real, they should be able to be caught on tape in a way they cant be dismissed. If a place is haunted, go to the place and capture proof. If a person is haunted go to the person and capture proof. Yet I question why then in all this time has no definitive proof been caught. EVERYONE should question this.

As an example, I wish to see proof of aliens visiting earth. What better way of putting humanity in its place and all those people that think we are the center of the universe. Yet with all of our ability to video these things, all people can do is capture fuzzy video and lights in the sky. High ranking military officials come out and say yes, our bases were visited and yet, no proof. So what gives.

Anyway, as I said if fear is a demotivator for getting proof, let it not be.

I believe I am misunderstood. I have not said these things arent possible or that people don't experience them. Only that if these things are real, they should be able to be caught on tape in a way they cant be dismissed. If a place is haunted, go to the place and capture proof. If a person is haunted go to the person and capture proof. Yet I question why then in all this time has no definitive proof been caught. EVERYONE should question this.

As an example, I wish to see proof of aliens visiting earth. What better way of putting humanity in its place and all those people that think we are the center of the universe. Yet with all of our ability to video these things, all people can do is capture fuzzy video and lights in the sky. High ranking military officials come out and say yes, our bases were visited and yet, no proof. So what gives.

Anyway, as I said if fear is a demotivator for getting proof, let it not be.

As I've said before on here, there is tangible proof out there- it's whether you choose to believe it or not.

What is proof to you? A picture? A video? There's that evidence out there, but people choose not to believe it and say it's a hoax. It's easier for most people to chalk something up to a hoax or a fake, than to trust that it's real.

As I've said before on here, there is tangible proof out there- it's whether you choose to believe it or not.

What is proof to you? A picture? A video? There's that evidence out there, but people choose not to believe it and say it's a hoax. It's easier for most people to chalk something up to a hoax or a fake, than to trust that it's real.

Show me other than tell me. Let me decide if its proof or not. Do you have anything I can look at?

Show me other than tell me. Let me decide if its proof or not. Do you have anything I can look at?

I would recommend searching the internet, or even checking out threads on here such as :

http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=27025

http://www.infjs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26531

I'm also a fan of Mysterious Universe, and Coast to Coast AM. There is a lot of places where people discuss and debate the quality of evidence with scientific parameters.

But you seem to want me to be like: "Here's a video. It's proof." or "Here's a picture. It's proof." But you need to seek out your own parameters of what "proof" is, research the evidence, and make your own decisions. Believing is something that is difficult to prove and understand isn't easy, and requires a lot of personal reflection and understanding your own perception of the world. This is especially true if you've never experienced anything before. Only a skeptic can prove to themselves what is true and what is not true...there's no point in us trying to convince you, because you've already decided you don't believe.

This thread isn't just for believers, non-believers or skeptics can partake, but it's not about giving someone proof as to whether or not something exists...it's about sharing knowledge and experience- whether you take it as proof or not, is up to you! That goes for anyone reading this thread :)

Reactions: Skarekrow
However, if you want proof.... here is a ghost I saw once....

e5a5623e71a2788a751fc64d71e454d0.jpg

it scared me right some good!

Just start a debate thread! This here thread's for tellin' ghost stories!

Last edited:
I am being told if I say, "Your belief is not enough for me" I am being disrespectful. I cant win here so, I guess I will just quit.

Reactions: z523x4gr98j
I am being told if I say, "Your belief is not enough for me" I am being disrespectful. I cant win here so, I guess I will just quit.

No no- what we're saying is this isn't the thread to dispute belief and so forth!
[MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION] put it perfectly- this is a place to share ghost stories! You should start a thread that debates the topic! It would be VERY interesting!!

Don't know what is so special about hounded houses. I myself am haunted, sort of. Been speaking to a otherworldly spirt called Isaloff. He is sharing with me some crazy stuff about the universe and what lies beyond it. Funny thing is, you won't believe me. Question is, should you believe me? I don't know if I am right, but at the end of the day I am still a random awesome dude from the internet writing random and sometime not so awesome stuff. Can you see me to confirm anything on that topic, whether I am lying or not. And even if I look like I tell the truth, would it actually be a relevant information, because I might be crazy.

Who knows, by the end only me and Isaloff would know the truth.

NOW TURN AROUND ,I AM BEHIND YOU!

No no- what we're saying is this isn't the thread to dispute belief and so forth!
[MENTION=564]acd[/MENTION] put it perfectly- this is a place to share ghost stories! You should start a thread that debates the topic! It would be VERY interesting!!

Oh. Sorry. Now I get it.

I dont want to go into much detail because I now realize this is not the right place for it. Briefly, my statements about ghosts have nothing to do with whether there is an after life or not. My statements are about previously alive sentient beings being able to interact with this world.

I have seen people just outside my range of vision that when I turn to look at them, disappear. Ghost? No, brain hiccup.

Anyway like I said I now know this is the wrong place. Just wanted to respond to your post.

Does anyone else want to share their experiences?

I was staying at an old inn once around here. It was beautiful! The place was creepy as all hell though! We had a two room suite and weird things just happened- that people told me were just me being too chicken about!

For instance:

*I came up to the room to get something during dinner, and the rocking chair in the room was moving slightly. This, of course, could have been the floorboards moving underneath my weight, or maybe a breeze.

*There was a dresser in the bedroom that had doors on it. And every time we went into the room, they were opened. We would close them, and then they would open up again. This could have been because it was old and the slant of the floor could have caused it.

*During the evening myself and another person were in bed in the bedroom reading, and 2 other people were in the adjoining room watching TV. There were french doors connecting the two rooms, and were opened. All of a sudden, one of the doors just slammed shut. Everyone explained it as just the wind.

*The inn keeper gave every guest a key to the inn, as at night, they locked up and went home...so this meant if we wanted to go out, we needed to let ourselves back in. They also checked on everyone before they left, and notified us they were locking up. During the night we could hear people upstairs walking around, banging, and it seemed like they were having a little party. The next morning when we came down for breakfast the inn keepers asked us if we had a good night sleep. We said yes, but that we were hoping to get invited to the party upstairs! The inn keeper looked at us and was like "what?", and we said we were just joking, and that the people upstairs didn't really bother us. And she said "you guys and another couple who are staying on your floor are our only guests. No one was in the room above you."

I pretty much believe that given all the experience- that place was haunted...my friends aren't as convinced- but I won't be staying there again!

It's not exactly a haunted house, but I worked as a receptionist at a nursing home a long time ago. I would have to lock up at night which included checking the chapel and closing the doors. I had just finished my walkthrough of the chapel when I heard the door handle clicking. It was a push lever door handle and it was moving up and down like someone on the other side was trying to open the door. I thought it was a resident who I had somehow not seen in my walkthrough, so I opened the door and no one was on the other side. I walked through the pews again and no one was there. I messed with the handle to see of it was somehow messed up and why it might have moved on its own and I couldn't find anything wrong with it.

Reactions: the
The other night, I was on this bike trail that runs alongside the train tracks in my area. It's a thoroughly wooded area; bums camp out in the greenery and are out of sight and fine. I looked far ahead and clearly saw the outline of a figure. As I got closer, it started walking toward me and it came into the light. It was some kind of impossibly massive dog, perhaps black. A grim.

I walked away...when I returned a few minutes later, out of reckless curiosity, it was gone.

It's not exactly a haunted house, but I worked as a receptionist at a nursing home a long time ago. I would have to lock up at night which included checking the chapel and closing the doors. I had just finished my walkthrough of the chapel when I heard the door handle clicking. It was a push lever door handle and it was moving up and down like someone on the other side was trying to open the door. I thought it was a resident who I had somehow not seen in my walkthrough, so I opened the door and no one was on the other side. I walked through the pews again and no one was there. I messed with the handle to see of it was somehow messed up and why it might have moved on its own and I couldn't find anything wrong with it.
That sewing store/house downtown was haunted. Do you know the one I mean?

[MENTION=10252]say what[/MENTION]

Promise I'm going to get to this! Just have limited time! :)

Reactions: say what