Hate Groups | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Hate Groups

Intelligent by IQ, not necessarily by common sense and kindness. I call what they do stupid - but some of them have compelling arguments. Mind you, I know the arguments are bunk, but they've been able to convince lesser folks.

Some of them have PhDs...which just goes to show you: Intelligence is in the eyes of the beholder.

PhDs don't mean people are intelligent. It just means they know how to work for a title, or pull some strings.

Trust me about this. Pretty stupid people can worm their way into intelligent institutions.

(I'm agreeing with you, arbygil, if there's any ambiguity there ;p)

Who defines the hate groups?

Governments.

Governments defined White Panthers and MLK Jr and his followers as hate groups...

1) How would you respond if a person you just met told you that he was part of an active hate group?
it would depend on where i found out. is it a coworker? id just try to get along.is it at school? i might be intrigued or i might just not talk to them. I might gossip about them and give them a bad rep. ha! the perfect revenge.

2) Edited: Do you consider that the state should implement more laws against them, especialy in the concept of the famous Post Racial America promises? Or do you believe that it's a social matter and it's up to the people to isolate those groups?
No. George Washington was anti-british and I am also a part of that group and do not want ot be discriminated against.

3) Suppose you were the Supreme Leader of America, an Emperor with no restrictions. What would you do about hate groups?
legalize them. they will lose thier appeal.

4) Suppose you're walking down the street and you see 6 people mercilessly hitting someonefrom a known racial minority in your area. You know these 6 people, and you also know that they belong in a hate group targeting racial minorities. It is late night, and you happen to be in possession of a legally owned gun.
What do you do?

Only the strong survive...

Last edited:
PhDs don't mean people are intelligent. It just means they know how to work for a title, or pull some strings.

Trust me about this. Pretty stupid people can worm their way into intelligent institutions.

(I'm agreeing with you, arbygil, if there's any ambiguity there ;p)

:) I know, GO - and I'm with you: Intelligence has nothing to do with PhDs or IQs or anything. But people measure intelligence in funny ways. Some folks think debate is a measure of intelligence, and he who debates loudest/strongest is the victor or the right person...but we know this is not necessarily true. And saying someone is not as sound as another because of a tainted mindset is ridiculous. Racism is horrific. Why? Because it degenerates one human being in favor of a destructive one. It puts different values on different lives, which isn't fair. Someone is considered less human because of a natural process of the body? Something they had no control over? Ridiculous. But people write books on it and people still believe in phrenology...and so-called scholars publish the books and people purchase them. So there it is.

Shai, I agree that the terminology "hate group" may have been invented by the government, but it doesn't excuse those groups actions any more than the police and government doing nothing in the 20th century excuses the actions of the KKK and other groups. There is simply a collective title for reprehensible acts now. Yes, we could discuss extremes from one end to another. But our conscious minds innately tell us how far is too far, too. But that's my thought. I think we know what to do and what not to do - but we stray for our own reasons.

And uber - we've been down that road before, haven't we--? Still joking,yes?

:) I know, GO - and I'm with you: Intelligence has nothing to do with PhDs or IQs or anything. But people measure intelligence in funny ways. Some folks think debate is a measure of intelligence, and he who debates loudest/strongest is the victor or the right person...but we know this is not necessarily true. And saying someone is not as sound as another because of a tainted mindset is ridiculous. Racism is horrific. Why? Because it degenerates one human being in favor of a destructive one. It puts different values on different lives, which isn't fair. Someone is considered less human because of a natural process of the body? Something they had no control over? Ridiculous. But people write books on it and people still believe in phrenology...and so-called scholars publish the books and people purchase them. So there it is.

Shai, I agree that the terminology "hate group" may have been invented by the government, but it doesn't excuse those groups actions any more than the police and government doing nothing in the 20th century excuses the actions of the KKK and other groups. There is simply a collective title for reprehensible acts now. Yes, we could discuss extremes from one end to another. But our conscious minds innately tell us how far is too far, too. But that's my thought. I think we know what to do and what not to do - but we stray for our own reasons.

And uber - we've been down that road before, haven't we--? Still joking,yes?

some of it yes.

And efromm^^, I would say that no - if you're not part of the group, you probably wouldn't feel as if you're being chased out. There are subtle ways of chasing people out of neighborhoods that have little or nothing to do with violence.

Being shot at is worse than the subtle ways...

I don't think hate groups should be hated.

Their very existence should provoke us to ask if society is neglecting or ostracizing people who shouldn't be shunned.

Looking at the Stormfront discussion forum, I was mindful of the slightly comical category of the most unappreciated group in society: educated, intelligent, well-off, middle-class, white anglo-saxon males.

Hatred is always the result of some injury - and I don't think further belittling hate groups will do anything to help the situation. Indeed, the more belittled a hate group is, the stronger it will become. So, in the case of white supremacists, I think some sort of recognition and appreciation should be shown for the contribution well educated, intelligent, well-off, middle-class, white anglo-saxon males make to society. Likewise for the other so called 'hate' groups.

Last edited:
I kinda feel sorry for Anglo Saxons in england...

They're entire country is getting swamped by people who fled a terrible lifestyle, that want to recreate that lifestyle in a nation that has a history of its own.

And yes, I recognise how ironic that is for an anti-other-peoples-imperialism, irishman descended aussie (from the convict ships).

Last edited by a moderator:
*I know this is somewhat off-topic*

The English are a funny lot - I'm guessing that they would consider the imparting of their culture/civilisation to be the best service they can offer other peoples. Rejection/indifference to their culture is insulting. Little wonder then that one of the most prevalent types of 'racism' in the England is anti-Americanism. :p

We were walking past the local community centre in our town when we saw a window licker, or 'mong' if you will.

Fucking funniest thing we ever saw.

"Fucktard", shouted one of my mates. We all laughed.
"Bed soiler", shouted Jack, the joker of the pack. We laughed even harder.
"American" I yelled.

No laughter.

My mates looked away. An awkward silence descended for what seemed like minutes.

Finally Jack turned to me with a look of sadness in his eyes.

"Too far mate. Too far."

I've found most English people are racist against ANYONE who isn't English. It's really depressing because I am fascinated by other cultures and want to learn as much as I can from them. I constantly find myself telling people off for racist remarks.

A while ago I was stood at the bus stop and their was a middle eatern guy up the road arguing with an English guy. Another English guy turned to me and said "Don't fucking paki's do your head in"?" I gave him my best glare and said "No, but fucking racist nobheads do!" He quickly turned away without a word. A few moments later he turned to me and said "Sorry mate, it's just that I was stabbed by one a few years ago" I said "Did he stab you?" and pointed to the middle eastern guy. The look on his face was priceless. He'd obviously never even considered the fact that all people with brown skin aren't responsible for the actions of one person with brown skin. Idiot!

Last edited:
Being shot at is worse than the subtle ways...

They both kill, Shai. One kills the spirit, the other kills the body...and sometimes what's worse is debatable. But I know that doesn't make sense unless it's personally happened to you.

I don't think hate groups should be hated.

Their very existence should provoke us to ask if society is neglecting or ostracizing people who shouldn't be shunned.

Looking at the Stormfront discussion forum, I was mindful of the slightly comical category of the most unappreciated group in society: educated, intelligent, well-off, middle-class, white anglo-saxon males.

Hatred is always the result of some injury - and I don't think further belittling hate groups will do anything to help the situation. Indeed, the more belittled a hate group is, the stronger it will become. So, in the case of white supremacists, I think some sort of recognition and appreciation should be shown for the contribution well educated, intelligent, well-off, middle-class, white anglo-saxon males make to society. Likewise for the other so called 'hate' groups.

The irony of this is simply off the charts.

The hate groups exist because they think their freedoms are being taken from them. But the minority groups simply want equality. The truth about hate groups is, they feel threatened. They've always had the status quo, they've always been top tier. But because they want to stay on the top tier and they don't want to share, they lash out. It has nothing to do with being an oppressed group - it has everything to do with selfish, self-righteous bigotry.

And that's the problem. They're not top tier. They have to share. They have to allow other groups to share the land they took from them in the first place.

*Sarcasm mode on*

Oh, sad day for them.

*Sarcasm mode off*

I've found most English people are racist against ANYONE who isn't English. It's really depressing because I am fascinated by other cultures and want to learn as much as I can from them. I constantly find myself telling people off for racist remarks.

A while ago I was stood at the bus stop and their was a middle eatern guy up the road arguing with an English guy. Another English guy turned to me and said "Don't fucking paki's do your head in"?" I gave him my best glare and said "No, but fucking racist nobheads do!" He quickly turned away without a word. A few moments later he turned to me and said "Sorry mate, it's just that I was stabbed by one a few years ago" I said "Did he stab you?" and pointed to the middle eastern guy. The look on his face was priceless. He'd obviously never even considered the fact that all people with brown skin aren't responsible for the actions of one person with brown skin. Idiot!

I love this, PJ. That's the way to make a real difference! Each one, teach one.

I love this, PJ. That's the way to make a real difference! Each one, teach one.

I think I actually got through to him too. I watched his face go through a series of emotions and he seemed deep in thought for the rest of the time we were there. Like I said, he'd obviously never even considered that ther was a different way of looking at things

The irony of this is simply off the charts.

The hate groups exist because they think their freedoms are being taken from them. But the minority groups simply want equality. The truth about hate groups is, they feel threatened. They've always had the status quo, they've always been top tier. But because they want to stay on the top tier and they don't want to share, they lash out. It has nothing to do with being an oppressed group - it has everything to do with selfish, self-righteous bigotry.

And that's the problem. They're not top tier. They have to share. They have to allow other groups to share the land they took from them in the first place.

*Sarcasm mode on*

Oh, sad day for them.

*Sarcasm mode off*

Materially top tier-ish, but not emotionally. If you're average, no one is careful not to offend or hurt you. I suspect that white racists are in part incited by a hurt feeling of neglect or non-appreciation. I say this because I have a "friend" (good aquaintance) who is a horrible racist/white supremacist. When he isn't pointing out the pitfalls of some groups, he is spouting the good things his demographic group has contributed/contributes.

I think some hate groups hate because they envy material things (groups down the bottom of the pile) and other hate groups hate because they envy emotional things/appreciation (groups closer to the top of the social pile).

In any case I think it is wrong to hate or pick on people in hate groups, because they are obviously struggling with someting.

1) How would you respond if a person you just met told you that he was part of an active hate group?

I would ask questions which try and see what the cause of their hate is, then try and make them understand the error of their ways

2) Edited: Do you consider that the state should implement more laws against them, especialy in the concept of the famous Post Racial America promises? Or do you believe that it's a social matter and it's up to the people to isolate those groups?

The leaders of these groups should be made attend to a seminar on understanding other peoples points of view. If that doesn't work and they aren't directly causing suffering by targeting individual people, then leave them to it

3) Suppose you were the Supreme Leader of America, an Emperor with no restrictions. What would you do about hate groups?

As above

4) Suppose you're walking down the street and you see 6 people mercilessly hitting someonefrom a known racial minority in your area. You know these 6 people, and you also know that they belong in a hate group targeting racial minorities. It is late night, and you happen to be in possession of a legally owned gun.

I would fire one shot into the air to get their attention, then I would hold them all at gunpoint until the police arrived.

Materially top tier-ish, but not emotionally. If you're average, no one is careful not to offend or hurt you. I suspect that white racists are in part incited by a hurt feeling of neglect or non-appreciation. I say this because I have a "friend" (good aquaintance) who is a horrible racist/white supremacist. When he isn't pointing out the pitfalls of some groups, he is spouting the good things his demographic group has contributed/contributes.

I think some hate groups hate because they envy material things (groups down the bottom of the pile) and other hate groups hate because they envy emotional things/appreciation (groups closer to the top of the social pile).

In any case I think it is wrong to hate or pick on people in hate groups, because they are obviously struggling with someting.

I'm not planning on hating the hate groups, but I can hate what they do. I don't condone their methods. And seriously, I can't see their side - not because I refuse to, but because it really makes no logical sense to me. I'm one of the groups they target, or my family is - or what have you. If someone targets me or my family and they come after me with a weapon, I'm not going to give them a big ol' hug.

Hate groups come in two forms: The top tier groups feeling as if they're losing their rights and respect as a top tier group, or a minority group tired of feeling oppressed and frustrated with the status quo keeping them from going anywhere but down. Both are equally wrong reactions to the problem.

I will seek to understand to a point, but after that point they don't want to listen. Or worse, they want to show that they're superior and I'm inferior and I will not agree to that. Yes, things have happened. Yes, people have been hurt (emotionally, physically, spiritually, mentally, etc). But it's time to see past that and accept things as they are, and then see how we can make things better for all...not better for one. But in order to do this, the top tier groups really have to understand why the minority groups are frustrated.

People on the top tier do not understand that their actions of exerting overt or covert dominance over someone else is part of the problem. And sometimes people don't know they have a problem until they're faced with a truth they've never considered (i.e., child marrying someone of a different minority group, a minority supervisor, a minority president...etc). Then they lash out, and I think sometimes they're angry at themselves for lashing out in the first place and their anger becomes a target of that minority. "You made me feel this way" and all that.

The English are a funny lot - I'm guessing that they would consider the imparting of their culture/civilisation to be the best service they can offer other peoples.

Er... no

Rejection/indifference to their culture is insulting. Little wonder then that one of the most prevalent types of 'racism' in the England is anti-Americanism. :p

Are you suggesting that English people are jealous of Americans because american culture is spreading. Again, er....no

Anti americanism is due to the American government. simple

Last edited: