Gone Today, Here Tomorrow | Page 2 | INFJ Forum

Gone Today, Here Tomorrow

Yeap I can relate.

Although mine is more of: (Quoted from Rehab - It Don't Matter)

"I may be present but not in the room."

Reactions: Moxie
Hey, as long as you keep coming back it's all good, Moxie. :D We'll leave the light on, and wait for you to come home. :m159:

+1, as long as you share some of your adventures with us--at least some, ys know, like in a blog entitled "The Life and Times of an INFJ Tumbleweed." Deal?

Reactions: Moxie
Thanks everyone! Guess I need to feel less guilty. :) Peace, hugs, luvs, and all that. Find me on RU anytime too. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gjsd7a02Zw"]YouTube- violent femmes-gone daddy gone[/ame]

Till next time...

Last edited:
Reactions: jn56uytrx
I guess I started this thread to apologize to everyone. I know on this forum, I'm either really here, or absent. I'm like that in my relationships too.

I think I'm kind of like a gypsy (apologies to anyone who is a gypsy, or who would take that offensively). I travel a lot, and can't stand to be in one place too long, but wherever I am, I'm really 100% there. I feel like the woman in Chocolat - when the wind blows east, I'm gone. When the wind blows west, I'm back again.

Maybe it was growing up in foster care, but I have a real stability issue. Not in myself, but with others. I'm very loyal, and anyone I've named as friend here, is a friend for life. But I'm the disappearing woman - here I am - blink, and I'm gone as if I was never there at all. I can't say it makes sense to me, but I really have a hard time staying put anywhere, or in any relationship at all.

So, this is really my apology to you all. I do love and care about many of you and this forum in general - because of the wonderful people in it. I just wanted you to know that. I think this disappearing thing is really a part of who I am though. I'm sorry if I've hurt any of you by it, I really don't mean to. Guess I just wanted to explain myself a bit, and let you know that if any of you reach out to me, I'll always be there for you to the best of my ability.
You're not the only one like this, believe me.

I miss [MENTION=1944]Moxie[/MENTION] , as some of you know she is an awesome writer and has her own online blog. last I heard she was writing for an online newspaper. hugs your way my friend...

I miss @Moxie , as some of you know she is an awesome writer and has her own online blog. last I heard she was writing for an online newspaper. hugs your way my friend...

Same I kinda wish she would wonder back our way. *hugs to [MENTION=1944]Moxie[/MENTION]