Finish it! | Page 9 | INFJ Forum

Finish it!

Boer War that is to blame and since that time nothing but unadulterated...

squandering of good valuable opportunities.That the problem.No one really gives a ........

hoot about the pigs feelings. Which reminds me of a joke I heard .........

about pigs but I'm not telling it on here in case they're listening.Is listening always the best policy when you are faced....

with life changing decisions? No, of course not, it's all about hearing .......

yourself and saying f*** everone else.Whats really important anyway,me or....

the entire freaking universe? Of course it's me, it's all about me, it's always been ..............

about everyone else but that stops here and now.I've had enough.F*** this.What the F*** do people expect when....

they are demeaning? A f*#king trophy? Oh, you were mean. How cool. Can I be just like you and ...

live your miserable and bitter life? Please? Forget it. Forgiven, forgotten and finally...

finally,I realized that I was indeed right all along.If only I'd been more aware.Damm....

get that big tub of ice cream and sit down here.F*** them. Who gives a s*** anyway.Its not as if....

anything is going to happen with superman protecting me.Suddenly, that big tub of ice cream.......

just seems to call out my name. I was going to indulge but the phone rang and to my shock it was ....................

my parrot that was hospitalized by the mental hospital not long ago.He was trying to make.........

sense of the human world and it drove him completely insane. I told him the answer to peace was .................

on a wall of a filthy toilet in mexico. On the wall there is also...

weird wordings inscripted on the wall.As i pressed the against the wall lightly to take a close look at it..........

I saw a series of numbers. It looked like a telephone number so I dialed it .......