Finish it! | Page 8 | INFJ Forum

Finish it!

of the venomous snake coiled around the last vestiges of...

television sets, also found in the likes of old batteries, tennis shoes belonging to teenage boys, and Donald Trump's coffee, was on sale for 50% at walmart. awesome. this must be what was used for the triumph of great horses and elephants. so i packed my bags and...

television sets, also found in the likes of old batteries, tennis shoes belonging to teenage boys, and Donald Trump's coffee, was on sale for 50% at walmart. awesome. this must be what was used for the triumph of great horses and elephants. so i packed my bags and...

walked towards the venomous snake coiled around the last vestiges of ...

use my Special Vip Ohmermaid card to buy my needs and wants at walmart.
(special delivery too)
It was the holy heavenly god's doing to put trump's shoes there.(holysmoke)

The angry customers were filled with envy and..........

Last edited:
use my Special Vip Ohmermaid card to buy my needs and wants at walmart.
(special delivery too)

The angry customers were filled with envy and..........

rage, but we've seen this before. After appeasing them with free gift certificates and additional redeemable coupons for certain electronic goods from 06, the sun parted through the clouds and the monkeys started dancing in the streets, while...

(LOLLL. what i got so far was:

The intoxicated poison of the venomous snake coiled around the last vestiges of television sets, also found in the likes of old batteries, tennis shoes belonging to teenage boys, and Donald Trump's coffee, was on sale for 50% at walmart. awesome. this must be what was used for the triumph of great horses and elephants. so i packed my bags and use my Special Vip Ohmermaid card to buy my needs and wants at walmart.
(special delivery too)

The angry customers were filled with envy and rage, but we've seen this before. After appeasing them with free gift certificates and additional redeemable coupons for certain electronic goods from 06, the sun parted through the clouds and the monkeys started dancing in the streets, while...
)

i played and tap dance with the sudden outpour of rain and puddles that sprinkle in..........

(LOLLL. what i got so far was:

The intoxicated poison of the venomous snake coiled around the last vestiges of television sets, also found in the likes of old batteries, tennis shoes belonging to teenage boys, and Donald Trump's coffee, was on sale for 50% at walmart. awesome. this must be what was used for the triumph of great horses and elephants. so i packed my bags and use my Special Vip Ohmermaid card to buy my needs and wants at walmart.
(special delivery too)

The angry customers were filled with envy and rage, but we've seen this before. After appeasing them with free gift certificates and additional redeemable coupons for certain electronic goods from 06, the sun parted through the clouds and the monkeys started dancing in the streets, while...
)

OMG. Hilarious. What do we do with this. I am, as they say so nicely here, a bit confuzled. Do we continue to tap dance and start singing in the rain now with the frenzied monkeys or what? Why is my name appearing in parentheses?

i played and tap dance with the sudden outpour of rain and puddles that sprinkle in..........

the misty dew of la la land, while I, Holy Smoke, contemplate sleep deprivation and the lost labors of the encrusted jewel box that went unnoticed by the masses until...:m038:

OMG. Hilarious. What do we do with this. I am, as they say so nicely here, a bit confuzled. Do we continue to tap dance and start singing in the rain now with the frenzied monkeys or what? Why is my name appearing in parentheses?

hahahahaha this entire thread sounds like an acid trip!

-shuffles away and lets the thread resume-

the misty dew of la la land, while I, Holy Smoke, contemplate sleep deprivation and the lost labors of the encrusted jewel box that went unnoticed by the masses until...:m038:

they went to the mall and listened to the christmas music which put them in a trance and made them want to ..............

yay i have come back to make a mess.
Until meiro went to Garabahla ville of dragons to retrieve a potion called Defaela to cure Holysmoke's sleep deprivation.(holysmoke)

made them want to take a car and drive into a mall for an exciting adventure of "The Maniacs".Tourists.....

Last edited:
are all the same.Cameras,wrong curriencies,noisy.Proper pains in the ass.I wish we got some....

wings to put on pigs to make them fly.When the pigs fly.......

its truly amazing.No pollution,low cost fares,everone working together.Oh! If only the pigs could fly everyday.If only.It truly would be solution to all our....

problems except for all the flying poop. I get we could all wear -----------

poop free clothers....Disposable poop free clothers.Made from organic fibres.What a really great idea.How come nobody....

came up with this idea before? Well someone did, in 1894, but the pigs were too slippery and people were getting hurt so the government .......

decided that society would have to wait until a more mature viewpoint was able to accept and embrace the idea of poop free linen.Thats what really started this whole goddam idea,it was them,the...