Finish it! | Page 7 | INFJ Forum

Finish it!

it be great,just great if it all started to finally get better.After all this time,who would of ever thought.....

it was all just a crazy dream within a dream and the bus merely a symbol of the travels of life, until...

it ran out of gas. As my life flashed before my eyes it dawned on me.........

that i had never read a 'chicken soup for the soul' book - or any self-help book, for that matter! that settled it - i decided immediately to...

hail a cab (since I was in no condition to drive) and go straight to Barnes & Noble (self-help section) and as I was rushing through the door I knocked right into the one, the only

person who had my crown so i decided to.......

run around in circles rejoicing while.................

eating honey combs as i threw popcorns in the air,i punched my fist towards a shooting star.The shooting star......

glistened brightly in the sky as the birds began to........

dance the dance of the golden toast. it was time. i stood tall, raised my arms and yelled...

break their nobel speech of president election.Their chirping sang the hearts of other and.......

dance the dance of the golden toast. it was time. i stood tall, raised my arms and yelled...

...*ahem*Brothers, Sisters, behold ! Before me today stands...

Last edited:
a baby.What a cute baby it was, burning with flames that flowed warmly at its cheeks (ohmermaid)

its true beauty of the beholder.(holysmoke)

Oh what should i do now.My tears have broken into pieces of........

Last edited:
iridescent jewels, glistening under the light. I couldn't believe the immense feeling of...

the gentle glow that triggered down my body.

what glorious.....

feelings of great joy I had; so much so that I wept out of relief when I remembered ....

the triumph of the great horses and elephants leading man to victory in war.

The intoxicated poison......