Finish it! | Page 10 | INFJ Forum

Finish it!

On my handphone to an events that led to me the receiver muttered a few words...........

that I couldn't understand. I decided to place the call again later, snapped my phone shut and ran out into the rain soaked cobblestone streets of ..................

ants with hats and candy sticks that was used as a walking stick.As i took a look around me......

I realized I was awake in a dream which made me feel a lot better about my surroundings. I decided to chill out and enjoy the ................

ants walking with their candy walking sticks while holding leashes in their other hands that tethered their pet ant eaters, i was amused to think that........

their pet ant eaters was actually chewing a little of a cobblestone and producing tiny bits of sugar.A gentleman like ant tip his hat to a.....

Merchant who was an an,t who was peddling top hats. he was trying to save money to save his sugar making cobblestone eater (as the ants knew them as). However repeated attempts at sales were........

rejected by many living in poverty and low lives idiots who thought branded items could gave them an identity status.He needed to do a paper work that he owned the cobblestone eater and send him to a Hikan(ant language,doctor).His sickly ant could only trudge and produce........

Comparitavly large stones than that of the tiny cubes of sugar that a healthy cobblestone eater produced, stones that did not even resemble nor taste like sugar, but tasted like a rather......

Burned charcoal.The gentleman like ant then gave him bits of sugar and crunch off the side of the candy stick and gave it to the distressed ant.His name was...........

Mortimer, and every since Mortimer could remember his cobblestone eater had been full of vigor and always happy, I could not help to think that could this gift be of any comfort to poor old Mortimer and his sickly cobblestone eater? Or was it just a.......

just extra baggage for mortimer to carry.Sickly cobblestone eater(Nimble,what do you think of this name?)could only curse his back all day.The gentleman asked for a recommendation of hats that would be able to suit him in a good formality at the rock music party.(continue on the story)

Mortimer who is an expert on top hats and every fashion of top hats suited to a particular social gathering somehow took great comfort and almost went into a zone in showing the gentlman(Jiminy, what do you think of his name?) his stock of hats. Mortimer almost forgot about poor old Nimble, this truely seemd like a......

an uncaring owner who was too engrossed in picking a hat for jiminy(reminds me of pinocchio) but the story was only just beginning.The ending for you, the audience to lays in the heart of your imagination.A treacherous,happy,light hearted,pleased with pleasure story , you decide.

The story moved on with........

You may edit some parts of the story because i am bad at connecting stories so sometimes, it may not make sense.

Last edited:
had actually entered "Power Ranger Ant world" .It sure was funny because i was the only human who kept watch of Mortimer and Nimble.There was nobody who could see me and it seemed i had entered into another world when i came out of the stinky fatal intoxicated toilet filled with snakes.I pondered about the phone call and i remembered vividly muttering the few words to myself as what the phone call had stated in its gibberish language and returned safely here in human world.My father........

What do you think of the name for the world of ants.Power Ranger ants!?

Got angry with me and mumble "damn kids and their drugs I tried calling you!!!" go take out the garbage and feed our ant eater, the ants are in the yard, and for goodness sakes unclog the toilet. Thinkning about these chores, I decided....

to go to the toilet and unclog the toilet.I activated my sadistic imagination and relieved my stress both physically and mentally.A drunkard father who was unable to comprehend our world beyond.That was who he was....jobless,cranky,never sober.And then again,i put up a struggle and............

told him no more was I too do his bidding, in fact I am going outside to lie in the grass and lose myself in the trippyness of the clouds... just then.....

my father came out with his beer bottle tummy and alcohol smell(damn it stinks).His teeth were pee yellow and for a moment i thought that suited a sh**ty father.Before i could even give a reaction, he landed a punch on me.I flew in mid air and my eyes.......