Finish it! | Page 12 | INFJ Forum

Finish it!

that that was it.We were all going sunbathing,no matter what.Yes.That was it.What better way to spend some quality time with those....

who didn't know how to.We decided to sunbath on the shore waters that closed by onto us.We could feel.......

"Holy Crap! I'm sunburned!" I was reminded that I had to make a speech the next day on ...............

... the undying allure of alabaster-white skin. Oh well, perhaps I can give a speech on...

the undying allure of crab meat. Putting that aside for a moment I quickly called ...........

my mother-in-law to tell her..........

that i wouldnt be attending her slide-show & tupperware party, but i would be sure to send her...

a box of kittens. Man I fell down a ...............

manhole, and there were these giant turtles, and they made me...

feel a bit snappish. It was ok though because I knew intuitively the turtles were there to teach me something about ............

...the secrets of being a turtle ninja, (not to be confused with the ninja turtles). The first lesson was....

Last edited:
basket weaving. I grew bored with it soon enough and was relieved when an emergency broadcast came on over the radio! We had to evacuate .....

because of a giant gas cloud. I wish there was a.......

emergency fire turtle that could carry and soar up to the sky to bring us away from the suffocating giant gas cloud.We then.........

the robotic killer kiwis come in for the kill. I hope...........

...that Zen's Nuclear Butterflies and Killer Kitties arrive in time to save the day. After all we had not yet completed...

writing the Necrocomican. It will be.......

the single most revolutionary literary work since the bible was first distributed. We will permanently and irrevocably exalt a empirical lineage of rulers from the NVTHMCD which will .....

........once and for all finally release everyone to decide whats best for them.After all,whats better..........